Aggregate Knowledge Piques Consumer Demand for Discovery
SAN MATEO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aggregate Knowledge is providing a new way for companies to get their products and content discovered by consumers. Today, Aggregate Knowledge unveiled the Pique Discovery™ Network. The Pique Discovery Network by Aggregate Knowledge is a breakthrough approach to drive highly targeted and relevant content and product placements to consumers.
- Unveils the Pique™ Discovery Network, a breakthrough new approach to drive highly targeted and relevant products and content to consumers
- More than 60 million people visit Pique Discovery Network sites per month to discover products and content from leading retail and media companies
Aggregate KnowledgeÂ’s discovery network offerings allow companies to serve direct product and content placements to consumers on web sites, through email and in affiliate promotions. By looking at the collective traffic and purchase patterns from billions of anonymous data points, Aggregate Knowledge can place content based on real-time trends versus having to rely on demographic or profile based information. This allows companies to deliver their content based on what is happening on the web right now.
With every interaction with a company in the Pique Discovery Network, consumers see interesting products and content based on what is being collectively viewed and bought on the web. For example:
- A person reading an article about cooking can see related products that have been purchased by thousands of others who read that article.
- A consumer opening an email from their favorite fashion site can instantly see related product offers based on what is being bought and viewed on that site at that moment in time.
- A person visiting their favorite retail or media site can see related items based on what is being bought and viewed in real-time on that site.
- A person checking out a news site can see affiliate advertisements filled with actual products, based on what is being bought on the advertisersÂ’ site.
Copyright © 2007 KDnuggets. Subscribe to KDnuggets News!