KDnuggets Home » News » 2010 » Jun » World Cup Predictor  ( < Prev | 10:n13 | Next > )

Bayesia FIFA World Cup Predictor


 
  
Bayesia tool takes your predictions for the matches in your selected group and give you the exact team qualification probabilities


Date: May 30, 2010

If the Match France versus Uruguay is a Draw and if Mexico wins versus South Africa, and if .... ... and if .... Then France can be Qualified for Stage 2

Those Endless Scenarios are Over

A few days before the beginning of the next FIFA World Cup in South Africa, Bayesia releases the first Tool to Compute the Qualification Probabilities for Stage 2.

Visit our dedicated website worldcup.bayesialab.com  and enter your predictions in terms of Probabilities on the matches results for the 6 matches of your selected group.

Bayesia World Cup Predictor
"In my opinion, there is a 60% chance that the match Uruguay vs France ends with a Draw, 25% that France wins, and then, 15% that Uruguay wins"

Bayesia will handle your predictions and will give you the exact Team qualification probabilities.

Do not hesitate to visit this website, and feel free to try this very new kind of predictions.

We wish you good simulations and a great World Cup.

Dr. Lionel JOUFFE
Président / CEO
BAYESIA


KDnuggets Home » News » 2010 » Jun » World Cup Predictor  ( < Prev | 10:n13 | Next > )