Data Mining Research Blog is celebrating its five years of existence!
Here are five interesting milestones.
1. Data Mining Research Blog started on June 1st, 2006. The very first post finishes with the sentence "In advance, I apologize for my English which is far from perfect." Again, I apologize.
2. The most controversial post, "Garbage in, garbage out", is written on December 2006. The discussion in the comment is about automating analytics.
3. Data Mining Research appears on KDnuggets on October 2007. It's the beginning of the success! KDnuggets is still now the third referring site for Data Mining Research, after Google and Twitter.
4. In November 2008, Data Mining Research is a featured blog on Smart Data Collective. The visibility of the blog is highly increased.
5. The data mining list of blogs appears in February 2009. This is still the most read content on Data Mining Research. Currently more than fifty data mining blogs are referenced!
To know more about Data Mining Research, one link: www.dataminingblog.com (http://www.dataminingblog.com)