James Taylor is doing a research study into Predictive Analytics in the Cloud, and running a survey on how predictive analytics and the cloud are impacting your business now and in the future. I think it would be interesting to many KDnuggets readers.
To participate in the survey, please visit smartdatacollective.com/predictive-analytics-cloud-survey
After completing the survey, please don't forget to register. With your registration, you'll get access to:
- A position paper on the five key areas for cloud based predictive analytics written by James Taylor, CEO of Decision Management Solutions
- A recorded webinar discussing the key issues of predictive analytics in the cloud
- A series of podcasts by James Taylor on the intersection of predictive analytics and the cloud
- A report covering the survey results and insights from the survey
- A final webcast, hosted by James Taylor, making the case for predictive analytics in the cloud, presenting the survey results and with short presentations from the research sponsors