- Keynote Data Science: Past, Present, and Future, at Big Data & Data Science Conference, Data ScienceTech Institute, Paris, France, May 23, 2016.
Also repeated the keynote at Nice/Sophia Antipolis campus of DSTI, May 26, 2016.
- To Big Data and Beyond: Analytics and Data mining industry overview, Keynote talk at San Diego Superdata conference, Nov 2011.
- Microarray Data Mining - An Overview, invited talk at Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, Dec 8, 2005.
- Webcast, Why Data Mining is a Necessity for the 21st Century, with Angoss, Nov 3, 2005.
- Webcast, Increase Your Return on Customer in Finance and Banking with Data Mining, with SPSS, Sep 29, 2005.
- Microarray Data Mining - Recent Developments, EGC-2005 Conference (Extraction et Gestion de Connaissance), Paris, France, Jan 2005.
- Microarray Data Mining: Facing the Challenges, Keynote Talk at CHI Total Microarray Data Analysis and Interpretation, Washington, D.C., Aug 2004.
- Integrated Data Mining and Visualization for Microarray Data Analysis, Tutorial at CHI Total Microarray Data Analysis and Interpretation, Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro and Georges Grinstein, Washington, D.C., Aug 2004.
- From Data Mining to Knowledge Discovery: an Introduction (PPT), Connecticut College, Oct 2003.
- Data Mining in Genomics: The Dawn of Personalized Medicine (PPT), Connecticut College, Oct 2003.
- Data Mining, Security, and Privacy - what is the right tradeoff?, testimony before Pentagon Technology and Privacy Advisory Committee (TAPAC), Sep 2003.
- Data Mining, The Next 10 years, panel at KDD-2003, 9th Annual Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Conference, Aug 2003.
- Building Classifiers for Pediatric Brain Tumors using Microarray Data Analysis, presentation at Children's Hospital, Chicago, May 2003.
- Genomic Data Mining, invited talk at EGC-2003 (French-speaking conference on Extraction and Management of Knowledge), Jan 2003.
- Analyzing Microarray Gene Expression Data, by Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro and Sridhar Ramaswamy (MIT), SPSS webcast, June 26, 2002.
- Value-Based Data Mining and Web Mining for CRM, with Steve Gallant and Ming Tan, at KDD-2001 conference, August 2001.
- Data Mining for Successful CRM, Tutorial at KDD-2000: Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Conference, Boston, MA, August 20, 2000.
- KDD-99 Panel: 10 years after ..., Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro, presented at KDD-99 Conference, San Diego, CA, August 18, 1999.
- Estimating Campaign Benefits and Modeling Lift, Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro and Brij Masand, presented at KDD-99 Conference, San Diego, CA, August 17, 1999.
|→ Gregory PS Selected Publications|
→ Data Mining Course