From: Lynn Carter
Date: 10 Aug 2003
Subject: Charlotte, NC; San Francisco, CA; or Fayetteville, AR: Marketing Analyst at major financial company
- Manage reporting resources to ensure timely and accurate delivery of all standard reports for consumer and commercial portfolios.
- Drive quality rigor & continued digitization/automation into reporting processes.
- Manage conversion of reporting processes to Consumer/Commercial data warehouses, and start-up of AR portfolio pending signed contract.
- Ability to lead India analytic team and local MIS analyst as well as being able to deliver your own portfolio reporting & analysis.
- Drive and prioritize requirements with client and internal marketing/CD team.
- Develop relationships with internal marketing, risk, finance, CD & Ops team as well as client marketing and finance teams.
- Assist in program analysis coordination. Review for accuracy/logic and provide observations/comments as appropriate. Coordinate follow-ups as required.
- Drive continuous improvement for Consumer PLCC marketing program effectiveness.
- Utilize quality tools & methods to improve targeting for direct channel campaigns.
- Ability to define approaches to determine program incrementality for in-store or retailer wide promotions, applications contests or other marketing efforts.
- Lead India based program execution & reporting team to meet client CTQs.
- Drive process improvement in CRMS system to support program execution and reporting/analysis.
- Define portfolio analysis projects to identify marketing opportunities.
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree. Preferred degrees include Mathematics, Statistics, Database Marketing or Quantitative Analysis.
- Technical skills – 3+ years experience in programming including experience in SAS, SQL, SAS/Macro, HTML. Platform experience should include unix, PC and TSO mainframe.
- Financial services industry experience.
- Relationship management skills with internal customers and external clients.
- Ability to clearly explain technical and analytical information and apply/summarize for business use.
- Locations in Charlotte, NC; San Francisco, CA; and Fayetteville, AR.
- Excellent project management skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to take ownership/responsibility in project work & desire for career growth & additional responsibility.
- Credit Card industry experience.
- Retail industry experience.
- Client relationship experience.
Lynn Carter - Recruiting Coordinator
Copyright © 2003 KDnuggets. Subscribe to KDnuggets News!