Date: 14 Nov 2007
Subject: St. Petersburg, FL: Sr. Manager, CRM Predictive Analytics at HSN
Seeking a dynamic analytical marketer who can synthesize
disparate information and generate knowledge. Will lead the predictive
analytics function and provide the organization with analytical
guidance around predictive modeling and behavioral segmentation of the
consumer base. Responsible for translating analytical findings
into actionable business strategies which drive the engagement and
lifetime value of the active file.
- Develop predictive models that increase the effectiveness of CRM initiatives
- Applies advanced statistical /data mining techniques and draws upon direct business experience to analyze business problems and consumer behavior and outline potential solution options and develop recommendations.
- Interprets and effectively present results of analytical findings to technical and non-technical clients and project teams.
- Researches and analyzes customer information to develop a deep understanding of consumer behavior and drivers of response, retention and lifetime value.
- Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Implementation of customer scoring routines and behavioral segmentation strategies.
- Builds and develops relationships with peers and other internal clients to exchange feedback on consumer issues, identify and/or solve problems, assess analytic needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 6-8 years overall with a minimum of 3+ years specific experience in a retail setting building statistical response models and customer-level behavioral segmentation strategies.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the development of customer response models and segmentation methodologies.
- Strong business aptitude with experience in a DTC retail setting.
- Expertise in SAS and SQL programming with extensive experience manipulating large consumer databases
- Experience in assessing business needs and selecting the right analytic approach for the problem at hand
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage an array of large, highly visible projects across multiple business units.
- Ability to develop relationships at the executive level
- Proven effectiveness as a creative problem solver; ability to challenge conventional approaches and think outside the box
- Highly motivated self-starter; ability to initiate and manage projects with minimal supervision
- Advanced degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Economics, Operations Research, Management Science or MBA with analytical concentration.
Copyright © 2007 KDnuggets. Subscribe to KDnuggets News!