Dunnhumby's Shopper Challenge competition on Kaggle
- Going grocery shopping, we all have to do it, some even enjoy it, but can you predict it?
- Dunnhumby is looking to build a model to better predict when supermarket shoppers will next visit the store and how much they will spend.
- The modelling data set consists of details of every visit made by 100,000 customers over a year from April 2010 to March 31st 2011.
- Each visit is stamped with the date and the customer's spend in that visit.
- We also have details of their next visit after March 31st.
- Your challenge is to predict the visit_date and visit_spend of this next visit for each customer_id in the modelling test set. For more details on how you're scored, click here
Competition start: 29 July 2011
Competition end: 11:59 pm, Friday 30 September 2011 UTC
Participate and learn more at www.kaggle.com/c/dunnhumbychallenge