Thanks to John Verostek who organized the Nov 17, 2011 Boston meetup and uploaded the files
The presentations include
- Cloudera Big Data User Group, by Omer Trajman and Rob Lancaster
- Wikipedia Tag Clouds, by Vineet Manohar and Satish Gopalakrishnan
- Big Data and Hadoop, by Jeffrey Kelly (expanded version)
- Mongo Boston 2011, by Aaron Cordova
Also the above link includes talks from June 2011 meetup
- nltk text analytics, Shankar Ambady's presention on the python NLTK with several examples including one with Twitter and text mining for movie reviews.
- Presentation by Professor Ben Liu titled "Predicting Flu Trends using Twitter Data".
- Jeffrey Breen's "R" Tutorial using twitteR library, and performing Sentiment Analysis using the Airline Industry as an example.