Aspiring Minds (www.aspiringminds.in) has launched a Machine Learning (Artificial Intelligence) Competition for young engineers across the world. Being the first of its kind, the competition provides a real world problem regarding meritocracy in jobs, which students have to solve by developing their own innovative algorithm. The competition is unique in many ways:
- It is an opportunity and platform for young engineers to showcase their algorithmic skills
- It gives students an opportunity to connect with a real-world problem that plagues India.
- Dr. Una-May O'Reilly, MIT (USA) has consented to judge the competition together with experts from Aspiring Minds
- Attractive prizes: 100,000 INR as first prize followed by many other prizes
- No fee for participating in the competition