- Develop an automated scoring algorithm for student-written essays. - Jan 27, 2012.
Hewlett is appealing to data scientists and machine learning specialists to help develop fast, effective and affordable solutions for automated grading of student-written essays. A total of $100K in prizes on Kaggle platform.
- Predicting Customer Acquisition & Retention using Structured and Semi-structured Data - Jan 21, 2012.
SiriusXM will be providing researchers with the complete "360 view" for 300,000 subscribers, including structured and unstructured data, all anonymized. Learn more during Feb 10 webcast.
- Eye Movements Verification and Identification Competition - Jan 18, 2012.
determine how people may be identified based on their eye movement characteristic.
- Aspiring Minds Job Matching Competition - Jan 16, 2012.
the competition focus is efficient matching of people to jobs by merit: one that appeals most to the worker while delivering maximum value to their employer. Young people / students are encouraged to participate
- Amazon Access Data Science Competition - Jan 16, 2012.
build a model, learned using historical data, that will determine an employee's access needs such that manual access transactions (grants and revokes) are minimized as the employee's attributes change over time
- KDDCUP 2012: First Announcement - Jan 13, 2012.
KDD Cup will focus on User Modeling based on Microblog Data and Search Click Data, and have two tasks: 1. Social Network Mining on Microblogs (Weibo) and 2. User Click Modeling based on Search Engine Log Data
- JRS 2012 Contest: Classification of Biomedical Papers - Jan 2, 2012.
Design an algorithm for multi-label classification of scientific publications in biomedicine. There are 20,000 samples made available for analysis, each comprising 25,640 attributes.