- James Taylor Workshop (Mar 8, SF): Business Friendly Data Mining with Decision Management - Jan 31, 2012.This workshop will show you how to improve business/analytics/IT collaboration and understanding; Clarify the data mining goals; Enable rapid deployment of models in IT/operational systems.
- KDD-2012 Call for Research/Industry/Gov Papers, due Feb 10 - Jan 30, 2012.18th ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, August 12-16, 2012, Beijing, China - the premier conference in the field. Papers due Feb 10.
- KDnuggets Offer for Predictive Analytics World March 2012 in San Francisco - Jan 29, 2012.Exclusive Offer for KDnuggets Readers: Predictive Analytics World Savings until Feb 4 with special code. PAW focuses on concrete examples of deployed predictive analytics. Learn how Fortune 500 analytics competitors and other top practitioners deploy predictive modeling, and what kind of business impact it delivers,
- Short course: Statistical Learning and Data Mining III, Mar 15-16, Palo Alto, CA - Jan 26, 2012.This two-day course from Stanford Professors Hastie and Robert Tibshirani gives a detailed overview of statistical models for data mining, inference and prediction, emphasizing the tools useful for tackling modern-day data analysis problems.
- Social Media Analytics at Text Analytics World San Francisco, Mar 6-7 - Jan 23, 2012.Text Analytics World, Mar 6-7 (SF), colocated with PAW, features cutting edge social media analytic methods and techniques.
- MS in Predictive Analytics and more at DAMPA: DePaul Center for DM and Predictive Analytics - Jan 23, 2012.DePaul DAMPA is an applied research center dedicated to promoting and supporting research projects, academic programs and industry collaborations in data mining and predictive analytics. DePaul Master of Science in Predictive Analytics prepares graduates for leadership roles in the fast-growing field of data analytics.
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [Feb 15, Mar 8] - Jan 23, 2012.Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential.
- KDD-2012 Industry/Government Track CFP, papers due Feb 10 - Jan 21, 2012.I/G track solicits papers describing implementations of KDD solutions relevant to industrial or government settings; advance the understanding of practical, applied, or pragmatic issues and highlight new research challenges arising from real KDD applications
- Marketing on the Move: Understanding Mobile Consumer Behavior Feb 27-28, Philadelphia - Jan 21, 2012.presentations from practitioners and academic researchers who are pioneering the field of mobile customer analytics
- Predicting Customer Acquisition & Retention using Structured and Semi-structured Data - Jan 21, 2012.SiriusXM will be providing researchers with the complete "360 view" for 300,000 subscribers, including structured and unstructured data, all anonymized. Learn more during Feb 10 webcast.
- Online Courses from Statistics.com - Jan 20, 2012.Sign up for 3 courses and save $200 on course tuition! Topics cover Data Mining in R, Decision trees, Forecasting, Visualization, Text mining, Sentiment analysis, and more.
- Jan 26, Bentley and webcast: Discovery and Inference with Bayesian Networks - Jan 20, 2012.Dealing with the Data Deluge - Knowledge Discovery and Causal Inference with Bayesian Networks, talk by Stefan Conrady at the Bentley U Virtual Analytics Symposium.
- Webinar, Jan 24: Managing the Next Best Activity with Predictive Analytics - Jan 17, 2012.Join Decision management guru, James Taylor and KXEN's VP Marco Casalaina as they discuss how to implement Next Best Activity using best-in-class predictive analytics and business rules.
- Predictive Analytics World March 4-10 2012 in San Francisco - Jan 10, 2012.PAW focuses on concrete examples of deployed predictive analytics - learn precisely how top practitioners deploy predictive modeling and what kind of business impact they get. Early Bird pricing ends soon.
- Webcast, Jan 25: The Power of Big Data and the Insights of Predictive Analytics - Jan 10, 2012.Learn how Zementis and Datameer predictive analytics can help you deliver standards-based analytics on a massive parallel scale.
- TMA Courses in Predictive Analytics [Feb: Atlanta; Apr: Las Vegas; May: DC] - Jan 1, 2012.TMA Courses in Predictive Analytics - get up to speed in data mining faster and more effectively than with any other program available
Data Mining / Analytic Courses, Events News, Jan 2012
|→ Webcasts and Webinars |