- Webinar, Jan 24: Managing the Next Best Activity with Predictive Analytics - Dec 30, 2011.Join Decision management guru James Taylor and KXEN VP Marco Casalaina as they discuss how to implement Next Best Activity using best-in-class predictive analytics and business rules
- Predictive Analytics World March 2012, San Francisco Early Bird Savings - Dec 27, 2011.Predictive Analytics World, March 4-10, 2012, in San Francisco is packed with the top predictive analytics experts, practitioners, authors and business thought leaders. Early bird savings.
- IBM teams with Universities in India to bring advanced analytics training - Dec 26, 2011.IBM is expanding its training for business analytics with new programs in India, China, Ireland and Scotland
- Clarabridge Customer Connections (C3) Users Conference, Mar 5-7, Miami, FL - Dec 15, 2011.the leading event for customer experience professionals where you can exchange best practices while networking with business peers, industry analysts, and product experts.
- Predictive Analytics World March 2012, San Francisco Super Early Bird ends Dec 16 - Dec 13, 2011.Predictive Analytics World, March 4-10, 2012, in San Francisco is packed with the top predictive analytics experts, practitioners, authors and business thought leaders.
- Online courses on R from statistics.com - Dec 9, 2011.Luis Torgo teaches "Data Mining in R", Jan 13 - Feb 10, and Paul Murrell teaches "Introduction to R - Data Handling", Feb 10 - Mar 9
- Dec 13: How to Engage and Retain High Value Customers with Analytics - Dec 8, 2011.Most if not all companies desire to better serve their customers and prosper - yet many fail. There may be an elephant in the room, e.g., how your customers shop within your business
- Gartner Business Intelligence Summit, Los Angeles, Apr 2-4 - Dec 7, 2011.The Gartner BI Summit (LA, Apr 2-4) is the premier business analytics event that provides the must-have insights, frameworks and best practices. Special discount for KDnuggets readers.
- Tackling Data Overload - Dec 6, 2011.Northwestern U. McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science has developed a new degree program, the Master of Science in Analytics, to teach young professionals the skills they need to succeed in the field.
- Learn What Really Works in Data Mining: Feb in Atlanta, Apr in Vegas - Dec 1, 2011.Insist on 1000% ROI from your data mining initiatives! Learn how to achieve it at TMA's Predictive Analytics and Data Mining course series.
Data Mining / Analytic Courses, Events News, Dec 2011
|→ Webcasts and Webinars |