If the shoe fits, you must be shopping at DSW
Shoe retailer reduces stock outs, increases customer loyalty using SAS® Size Optimization
- DSW, a U.S. specialty footwear chain, selected SAS to help improve its inventory productivity by using store size profiles to allocate and replenish inventory.
- By licensing SAS® Size Optimization, DSW expects to see its in-stock position by size improve dramatically, and the retailer anticipates a similar uptick in customer loyalty.
Latin American department store chain makes strategic marketing decisions with SAS® Customer Intelligence
- Using SAS® Analytics to develop customer profiles will help Liverpool (El Puerto de Liverpool, S.A. de C.V.) better engage its customers with targeted promotions and credit offers.
- The Mexican department store chain has licensed SAS, the leader in business analytics software and services, to discern who is buying what in its bricks and mortar stores.
- Liverpool has about 3 million credit card users, and it will use SAS to create buyer profiles that would reach different types of customers based on their buying behavior.
International retailer makes personalized offers to customers using SAS® Customer Intelligence
- Home improvement retailer Leroy Merlin is using SAS for campaign management.
- SAS, the leader in business analytics software and services, will help Leroy Merlin understand its customers, optimize marketing efforts to customize offers, and enhance customer loyalty.
- SAS will help Leroy Merlin increase campaign redemption levels, active customer loyalty, and new customer recruitment.
SAS® Retail Planning slashes time, localizes merchandise, boosts profits
- SAS® Retail Planning provides retailers with the ability to "speak the language" of individual stores, overcomes computing limitations and drives profits.
- SAS helps retailers worldwide become fluent in the language of local markets. And 2012 enhancements to its cornerstone merchandise-planning software make it easier than ever for retailers to satisfy customers with the right item, at the right price, in the right location.
- Retailers like Belk, Family Dollar, the Marine Corps Exchange, Marks & Spencer, Overstock.com, Shopko and Winn-Dixie have succeeded using SAS Retail Planning software for assortment, merchandise financial and cross-channel planning. SAS created the software with input from its Retail Customer Advisory Board, a group of influential global retailers who span soft lines, grocery, online and more.