Selected highlights and quotes
- avoid too much reliance on "Data Princelings"
- get people to "make love to data" to make actual good use of it
- "known knowns" = data puking (dashboards)
- "known unknowns" = analysis throwing
- Focus on orgasm inducing "unknown unknowns"
- How to find unknown unknowns ? One way is Smarter sorting in Google analytics, which sorts the data by "interestingness"
- this helps to solve the problem of data democracy
- Google Analytics Intelligence is an example
See also Avinash post A Big Data Imperative: Driving Big Action