- Tools for Discovering Patterns in Data, Sep 26-27, Charlottesville, VA - Aug 30, 2011.a practical, experience-based, concepts course, which demystifies data mining with clarity and humor. Learn to isolate the essential aspects of a problem and select and combine the right software tools to find useful patterns in noisy, incomplete data.
- Predictive Analytics World NYC in 7 Weeks - Aug 30, 2011.$200 in Early Bird savings ending Sep 2. 7 reasons you don't want to miss Predictive Analytics World NYC, October 16-21, 2011.
- SAS Courses: Mine with the experts this fall - Aug 30, 2011.Through real-world knowledge and practical application our instructors teach you how to apply data mining techniques to generate true business intelligence.
- Statistical Modeling Week Workshops, Boston, Oct 17-21 - Aug 30, 2011.featuring applications-oriented seminars focusing on the latest trends in statistical analysis. Led by a group of experts in the field, the seminars teach professionals how to apply and understand today's major breakthroughs in statistical methodology.
- Analytics 2011 Conference, Oct 24-25 - Aug 29, 2011.30% discount for KDnuggets subscribers. Find the latest trends at Analytics 2011. The agenda is now available.
- Nov 17-18, San Francisco: Probability Models for Customer-Base Analysis - Aug 25, 2011.Wharton 2-day workshop provides overview of probability models for forecasting, and focused examples that show state-of-the-art approaches for customer-base analysis.
- Stanford Graduate Certificate in Data Mining - Online - Aug 24, 2011.Sharpen your skills with graduate courses from Stanford University. Data mining graduate certificates are available in a) Mining Massive Data Sets, b) Data Mining and Applications.
- UT (Knoxville) offers new MBA and business analytics degree - Aug 22, 2011.The new dual-degree goal is to bridge the big gap between the practical aspects of business and the analytical capabilities enabled by information systems
- Stanford adds free online courses on DB, Machine Learning - Aug 19, 2011.taught by top researchers Widom and Ng, courses on DB and machine learning will be offered for free in Fall of 2011. Students will get lecture videos, lecture notes, receive feedback on progress, answers to questions, and a statement of accomplishment upon successful completion.
- Statistical Learning and Data Mining III, Boston, Sep 22-23 - Aug 18, 2011.10 hot ideas for learning from data. This course focuses on both "tall" data and "wide" data, and gives a detailed overview of statistical models for data mining, inference and prediction.
- Online courses in statistics, data mining, R, and more - Aug 17, 2011.For a 20% tuition savings, use kdnuggets11 in the promo box. For more details go to statistics.com
- Tools for Discovering Patterns in Data, Sep 26-27, Charlottesville, VA - Aug 16, 2011.a practical, experience-based, concepts course, which demystifies data mining with clarity and humor. Learn to isolate the essential aspects of a problem and select and combine the right software tools to find useful patterns in noisy, incomplete data.
- New Financial Services Track at Predictive Analytics World NYC - Aug 15, 2011.3rd track covers financial services applications of predictive analytics. Sessions feature content for newcomers and expert practitioners alike.
- Drexel U. Online MS in Business Analytics - Aug 14, 2011.new program prepares individuals for jobs in this hot new career field.
- Machine Learning 202 - Aug 11, 2011.this 10-weeks course will cover several ML topics, including Bayesian Networks, Gradient Boosting, SVD, and recommender systems.
- Aug 16, 9:30 PT: Mining Online Data Across Social Networks - Aug 9, 2011.free lecture by Jure Leskovec (Stanford) on approaches for tracking and predicting how information travels and mutates in online networks, based on collecting more than 20 million blog posts and news media articles per day.
- Join Us For The Salford Analytics and Data Mining Conference - Aug 5, 2011.in San Diego, CA in May 2012. We welcome all levels of data analysts, from students to experts interested in sharing projects and discussing real-world solutions.
- KDD 2011 - Industry Practice Expo, San Diego, Aug 22-24 - Aug 3, 2011.top industry experts will present leading-edge applications of data mining and knowledge discovery in the areas of marketing, finance, healthcare, bio-informatics, public policy, infrastructure, telecommunications, social media and computational advertising.
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (free online course) - Aug 2, 2011.the online version of Stanford course Intro to AI - enroll (for free) and learn about AI from two of the pioneers in the field.
- Predictive Analytics World Government, Sep 12-13, Wash. DC - Aug 1, 2011.Congressman Darrell Issa, R-CA, Chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform has joined the powerful line-up of keynotes and featured speakers at Predictive Analytics World for Government with his keynote: "Fighting Waste, Fraud and Abuse with DATA"
Data Mining / Analytic Courses, Events News, Aug 2011
|→ Webcasts and Webinars |