Top jobs: Decision Scientist, Fraud Risk at Microsoft; Research Soft. Engr at UMD
Most viewed news items
- PredictiveDB is SQL-based predictive software (currently in alpha) - Nov 15, 2010.
- Google Cleans Up Messy Data with Refine - Nov 15, 2010.
- You're worse at analytics than you think: (Why Are Business Analytics Important) - Nov 15, 2010.
- Forbes on The Data Analytics Boom - Nov 9, 2010.
- Beginner's Guide To Web Data Analysis: Ten Steps To Love & Success - Nov 18, 2010.
- Analytics jobs exceed BI jobs - Nov 18, 2010.
- Finding the right time to buy your plane ticket - Nov 17, 2010.
Most viewed by subscribers
- IEEE ICDM Contest - Overview of Top Solutions, part 1 - Oct 29, 2010.
- R Extension for RapidMiner - Nov 8, 2010.
- IEEE ICDM Traffic Contest - Solutions, part 2 - Nov 9, 2010.
- The Software That Stares at Goats? [Pentagon Data Mining] - Nov 3, 2010.
- Handbook of Educational Data Mining - Nov 4, 2010.
Most viewed jobs and positions
- Decision Scientist - Fraud Risk Analytics at Microsoft AdCenter, Bellevue, WA - Nov 18, 2010.
- Research Software Engineer at U. of Maryland, Dept. of CS, College Park, MD - Nov 14, 2010.
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor of Business Analytics at U. of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, USA - Nov 16, 2010.
- Predictive Modeler at DataQuick Information Systems, San Diego - Nov 11, 2010.
- Information Systems Tenure-Track Junior Faculty Position at CMU, Tepper School of Business, Pittsburgh, PA - Nov 14, 2010.