Learn how organizations are managing growing data volumes, running advanced analytics, getting deeper insights into their data, and utilizing new technologies like MPP data warehouses, MapReduce, and advanced analytic frameworks. Hear from Aster Data customers, partners, and leading analysts on new technologies and trends in big data management and advanced analytics.
- Marc Parrish, VP, Retention & Loyalty Marketing, Barnes & Noble
- Matt Aslett, Senior Analyst, Enterprise Software, the 451 Group
- Stephanie McReynolds, Director, Product Marketing, Aster Data
- Will Duckworth, Vice President, Software Engineering, Comscore
Aster Data is putting together an event to discuss advancements in big data management and analytic processing. Data Analytics Summit will showcase some of the most innovative uses of massively parallel processing (MPP) data warehouses, advanced analytics, and enabling technologies such as standard SQL and MapReduce to provide a competitive edge for data-driven companies.
Learn how the convergence of big data and advanced analytics provides opportunities across industries in areas such as:
- Customer analytics - micro-segmentation, marketing attribution, and customer lifecycle marketing
- Retail analytics - personalized recommendations, predictive out of stock analysis, and online clickstream path analysis
- Capital markets analytics - back-testing, risk analysis and trader surveillance
- Consumer financial services analytics - lifecycle marketing, risk analysis and micro-segmentation