- Predictive analytics videos from Zementis - Dec 30, 2010.
First video shows you how easy it is to deploy and execute a predictive model in ADAPA. Second video focuses on PMML, open standard for representing data mining models.
- Graph Identification and Privacy in Social Networks - Dec 24, 2010.
Lise Getoor talk at Google looks at methods that extract graphs from noisy, input data. Results show that on several well-known social media sites, one can recover sensitive information.
- Freakonomics Blog: Do more expensive wines taste better? - Dec 18, 2010.
When you take a sip of Cabernet, what are you tasting? The grape? The tannins? The oak barrel? Or the price? Latest Freakonomics podcast has the answer.
- Machine Learning: A Love Story - Dec 17, 2010.
Hilary Mason presents the history of machine learning covering some of the most significant developments taking place over the last two decades, especially the fundamental math and algorithmic tools employed.
- Welcome To Salford Systems, by Dan Steinberg - Dec 14, 2010.
CEO of Salford Systems gives an overview of Salford Systems and its award-winning software.
- ACM Videos on Analytics and Data Mining - Dec 6, 2010.
ACM fora.tv channel has many talks on analytics and data mining