With Wade Goodwyn in for Tom Ashbrook.
You know how when you go online to shop for something, say a new baby stroller, then suddenly every website you go to advertises new baby strollers? Now political advertisers are marketing their political messages just for you.
But how do they know who you want to vote for and how to push your particular political buttons? And just who are these advertisers who know so much about us yet we know nothing of them?
- Lois Beckett, a repoter from Propublica.
- Scott Goodstein, founder and CEO of Revolution Messaging.
- Daniel Kreiss, assistant professor in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Predictive Modeling and Data Mining Scientists/Analysts for Obama 2012 Campaign (July 2011), and
- for the republican-affiliated group Knowledge Exchange: Sr. DB Architect (Feb 2012)