- Gephi: The Open Graph Viz Platform - May 28, 2010.
Gephi is an interactive visualization and exploration platform for all kinds of networks and complex systems, dynamic and hierarchical graphs. Open-source and free.
- Google Labs Big Query (in preview) - May 21, 2010.
BigQuery is a web service that enables you to do interactive analysis of massively large datasets (currently in preview)
- Google Prediction API - May 20, 2010.
The Prediction API enables access to Google's machine learning algorithms to analyze your historic data and predict likely future outcomes
- Fast classifier design and deployment with PRSD Studio 2.1 - May 18, 2010.
PRSD Studio empowers industrial and academic researchers to quickly design robust statistical classifiers in Matlab and rapidly deploy their solutions in custom applications using a DLL library.
- Salford NEW Integrated Suite, Training, Celebration - May 12, 2010.
SPM (Salford Predictive Miner) includes CART(r), MARS(r), TreeNet(r), and RandomForests(r), along with powerful new automation and modeling capabilities not found elsewhere. Celebrate in San Diego on Jun 23!
- Rapid-I launches extensions for RapidMiner 5.0 and RapidAnalytics - May 12, 2010.
Extensions optimise application integration, connection with the web and the integration of user-generated content
- Revolution Computing relaunches as Revolution Analytics - May 7, 2010.
Company launches with free enterprise software for the academic community and roll out of a new R community website: inside-R.org
- Google Analytics App Gallery - May 7, 2010.
tools for marketers and SEMs to better gauge their campaign and site performances.
- Centrifuge - Cool Vendor in Analytics, BI - May 4, 2010.
Centrifuge included in the list of "Cool Vendors in BI and Performance Management" published by Gartner, Apr 2010.