Date: Jun 16, 2010
CMSR is a new generation data mining and rule engine software supporting end-to-end cycles from data analytics to deployment of predictive models and rule inferencing models. More details are as follows;
1. CMSR - Cramer Modeling Segmentation & Rules
CMSR is all-purpose data mining suite that seamlessly combines statistics, predictive modeling and segmentation with rule inferencing. Rule engines are based on SQL-like rule specification languages that incorporate predictive models such as decision tree, neural network, etc. Rule engine is suitable for building advanced predictive modeling. This package supports:
- Statistics, charts (bar, 3d bar, pies, ...)
- Groupby and crosstab analysis.
- Predictive modeling: regression, neural net, decision tree.
- Clustering: SOM.
- Segmentation: SOM and Decision tree.
- Predictive rule engines: SQL-like rule engines that combine predictive modeling and rule inferencing.
- Database charts and SQL tools.
2. BI/Model Deployment Server
This provides deployment environment for predictive rule engines with web-based html reporting capability. Note that this is based Java/J2EE application. It supports HTML report templates that combines predictive rules and HTML web formatting texts.
Note that this is designed for developers of advanced predictive reports in enterprise environment.
CMSR downloads are available from the following Yahoo group. You can download after joining the group;
Download the following files from "Files" zone of the group;
Unzip the second zip file and save all into your own directory. The first file contains the installer for Windows.
Due to file size, BI/Deployer server is available from the following address only. Note that you need this if you are J2EE and HTML developer!
Enquiry emails: firstname.lastname@example.org