Top jobs: Faculty in Info Systems / Data Mining at U. of Waterloo, Canada; Risk Management / Risk Analysis at Citi, NYC or Dallas.
Most viewed news items
- Gartner Identifies the Top 10 Strategic Technologies for 2011 - Oct 21, 2010.
- Applying Euclidean Distance Clustering to Social Network Data - Sep 28, 2010.
- Poll Results: Where did you apply data mining in 2010? - Oct 22, 2010.
- Harvard and MIT B-Schools on Analytics - Oct 12, 2010.
- How Predictive Analytics Can Make Money for Social Networks - Oct 18, 2010.
- Evolutionary Algorithm in Python (EAP) First Public Release - Oct 9, 2010.
- Kaggle Competition News - Oct 12, 2010.
- New Poll: Cloud Analytics - Oct 26, 2010.
- Stanford University. Online data mining courses and certificates - Oct 20, 2010.
- Twitter mood predicts the stock market - Oct 20, 2010.
Most viewed jobs and positions
- Faculty Position in Information Systems / Data-Mining: at U. of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada - Oct 9, 2010.
- Risk Management / Risk Analysis at Citi, New York City, NY or Dallas, TX - Sep 30, 2010.
- Data Mining Engineer at Narus Inc (subsidiary of Boeing Inc), Sunnyvale, CA - Oct 14, 2010.
- Software Engineer - Data Mining at Siemens Corporate Research, Princeton, NJ, USA - Oct 19, 2010.
- Advanced Analytics/Data Mining Consultant at Blacklight Solutions, Austin, TX - Oct 20, 2010.
- Scientific Engineer at Struq, Soho, London, UK - Oct 16, 2010.
- SPSS Managing Consultant at very large IT company, Germany - Oct 13, 2010.