- Microsoft offers scientists Daytona data analytics tool - Jul 21, 2011.
lets scientists run a variety of analytics and machine-learning algorithms on Windows Azure; frees scientists coding by giving them the ability to analyze their largest data collections.
- ReVerb: Open Information Extraction Software - Jul 13, 2011.
extracts binary relationships like high-in(winter squash, vitamin c) without requiring any relation-specific training data
- Dice - A Random Algorithm Library for Data Mining - Jul 12, 2011.
supports Random Decision Tree, a fast and general algorithm for classification, ranking, regression and multiple-label classifications. The source code is in JAVA.
- Mulan: an open-source Java library for learning from multi-label data - Jul 9, 2011.
includes algorithms for Classification, Ranking, Feature Selection, Evaluation, and more. Each item of a multi-label dataset can be a member of multiple categories.
- DEAP: a library for Distributed Evolutionary Algorithms in Python - Jul 7, 2011.
EAP uses both the object oriented and functional programming paradigm in Python to make development simple and beautiful. DTM provides tools to distribute workload evenly on a cluster or LAN of workstations, based on MPI and TCP communication managers.
- cloudnumbers.com offers instant access to High Performance Computing - Jul 5, 2011.
provides an intuitive platform that enables everyone to run his or her time-consuming analysis on a cluster with more than 1000 CPUs.