- Analytics 2011: Blazing new frontiers for innovation - Jul 28, 2011.explore the latest trends and techniques in data mining, text analytics, forecasting, optimization, visualization and predictive modeling at The SAS Analytics 2011 Conference, October 24-25, Orlando.
- Nine analytics Workshops in NYC this October; PAW News - Jul 26, 2011.deliver top notch analytical and business expertise across the hottest topics, at PAW and Text Analytics World, Oct 16-21, New York, NY
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch - Jul 26, 2011.Attend this free webinar on Aug 17 or Sep 27 to learn how to get started with data mining and overcome both strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential.
- 2011 IEEE ICDM Research Contributions and Outstanding Service Awards - Jul 25, 2011.Nominations due August 15 for the Research Contributions Award (for influential research contributions to the field of data mining) and the Outstanding Service Award.
- SAS Analytics 2011 Conference, Oct 24-25, Orlando - Jul 23, 2011.Discount to KDnuggets readers on registration for SAS Analytics 2011 Conference. Listen to experts talk about data mining, forecasting, text analytics, fraud detection, predictive modeling, operations research and more.
- KDD-2011 News: Program and Schedule, Hotel - Jul 22, 2011.The full program and posters are now available online, and hotel rooms are filling fast - register today!
- Predictive Analytics World NYC Highlights - Jul 21, 2011.Download conference preview guide for an in-depth look at the PAW's all-star speaker line up and array of case studies.
- On-demand webinar: Trace Your Steps through Analytics - Jul 20, 2011.showcases our Lavastorm Desktop Product and the data traceability features which allow you to create a complete analysis and trace your steps along the way.
- Salford Systems Training at JSM - Jul 13, 2011.will focus on advances in tree-based modeling tools, data mining, predictive analytics and modeling automation technology. Combining CART, MARS, TreeNet and RandomForests data mining engines into a single suite allows the analyst to easily check and compare the performance of different data approaches in order to select the best one.
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch - Jul 12, 2011.Attend this free webinar on July 14 or Aug 24 to learn how to get started with data mining and overcome both strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential.
- Learn What Really Works in Data Mining, Aug 15-19, Minneapolis - Jul 12, 2011.Leverage highly valuable, impactful prospective insight from within your existing data through an intensive course series with over 20 years of innovation. Savings for KDnuggets Subscribers.
- Predictive Analytics World October 2011 in New York - Jul 12, 2011.Download the Conf. Preview Guide; IBM Watson, Jeopardy Champ Slayer: New Keynote from David A. Ferrucci, IBM Watson Project Leader.
- Boston Predictive Analytics Meetup - Jul 11, 2011.Covering business applications, Web Analytics, R, Recommender Systems, Machine Learning, Google Analytics, Data Visualization, Social Media / Text Analytics, and related topics.
- KDD 2011 (Aug 21-24, San Diego) Program - Jul 11, 2011.state-of-the-art research, invited talks from industry and academic leaders (including Peter Norvig, David Haussler, and Judea Pearl), tutorials on social media analytics, Internet ad systems, Hadoop, and much more. Register today!
- Data Mining Meetup, San Francisco area - Jul 10, 2011.host and highlight events on a wide range of data mining topics
Data Mining / Analytic Courses, Events News, Jul 2011
|→ Webcasts and Webinars |