If Big Data were a person, who would it be? What would they look like?
Antropologist for Intel, Genevieve Bell, attempts to describe this hypothetical person.
Here are 8 things about Data:
1. Data keeps it real (some objects need to stay physical)
2. Data loves a good relationship
3. Data has a country (data needs a context)
4. Dara is feral
(some things want to remain wild)
5. Data has responsibilities
6. Data likes to look good
(data may be misleading; 100% of people on online dating sites lie about themselves)
7. Data doesn't last forever
8. ... there is always new data