Business Intelligence Best Practices Benchmark Report
This report takes a close look at the elements of a successful BI strategy, including the drivers and obstacles, as well as the metrics for tracking and measuring success. The report also goes into detail of some of the best examples of rapid ROI from BI projects and that they are associated with tactical implementations that emphasize immediate results over perfect system architecture, as long as it is easily accessible to the decision makers who need it.
Learn how Top Performers are implementing Business Intelligence (BI):
- To make smarter business decisions
- To indentify new revenue / growth opportunities
- To reduce operational cost and waste
Most organizations today have BI tools or at least some way of churning out reports. Fewer have a true business intelligence strategy or a well-architected business intelligence platform. Broadly considered, BI encompasses all aspects of gathering, storing, cleansing, analyzing, and distributing data. In other words, data warehousing, data mining, and analytic modeling are as much a part of comprehensive BI strategy as are query tools.
- Top 3 reasons Top Performers use Business Intelligence
- Top 3 tactics Top Performers use to maximize investment in Business Intelligence
- Most common challenge Top Performers face with Business Intelligence
Offered Free by: Gleanster