Are you an analytics pro? Are you looking for ways to increase your analytic bandwidth and effectiveness of models?
The market demands continual improvement. Your products and services must consistently meet or exceed customer expectations. At the same time, you strive to accelerate time to market and to protect your brand by minimizing customer complaints and reducing warranty costs.
Join us for this complimentary live webcast, Building Better Models for Predicting Product Quality, featuring JMP Technical Specialist Sam Gardner.
This webcast will explore:
- Use of multiple predictive modeling techniques to predict product quality based on other measurable characteristics.
- Various modeling techniques, including bootstrap forests, boosted trees and neural networks.
- Identification of important factors related to quality output.
- Ways to easily evaluate the effectiveness of multiple models using holdout data sets and use of interactive data visualization to "see" the models as they are making predictions.
- How to save your prediction models for future use.
This webcast is part of a new series, Analytics Power Lunch for Power Users, sponsored by the JMP division of SAS.
Like our software, this event is interactive, so bring your questions.