Register NOW for ACM's latest free learning webinar,
"2012 - Big Data: End of the World or End of BI?,"
presented on Thursday, June 28, 2012 at 12 PM EDT (4 PM UTC)! Space is limited.
According to some, the world will end at the Winter Solstice this year.
If not, it's certainly time to take a closer look at Business Intelligence (BI) and ask:
"After 20 years, is it still fit for purpose? Can it deliver the type of support needed for decision-making in the next decade?"
We are witnessing the birth of a new "biz-tech ecosystem," where business and technology have become symbiotic and collaborative behavior is the norm. In this environment, decision-making is very different from what is supported by today's BI.
This webinar explores the emerging ecosystem and poses some interesting challenges for BI vendors and implementers in 2013... Assuming we're all still here...
Duration: 60 minutes
What You'll Learn About:
- The meaning and emergence of the biz-tech ecosystem
- The re-convergence of operational and informational systems
- Data, information and knowledge - reopening Pandora's Box
- Millennials and team decision making - the whys and whereefores
- Architectural models for 2013 and beyond
- BI, Data Warehousing, and Enterprise Analysts and Architects
- BI/Data Management Developers, Engineers
- IT and Corporate Managers
- Other IT and Business Professionals interested in BI, Data Mining, and Data Warehousing
Moderator: Ankur Teredesai, Associate Professor of Computer Science at the Institute of Technology, University of Washington Tacoma and Webmaster, SIGKDD.
For more information, and to register, visit