- August 13 Webcast - Analytically Speaking featuring Bob Stine and Peter Bloomfield - Jun 26, 2012.Join us for a series of monthly webcasts where the foremost analytics experts will share insights that come with years of developing best practices and enjoying great success with analytics.
- Predictive Analytics World Boston, Sep 30 - Oct 4, 2012 - Jun 26, 2012.Don't miss case studies from top organizations such as Booz Allen Hamilton, Goldman Sachs, HP, and TripAdvisor, and be a part of the leading event featuring over 40 sessions, hands-on workshops, access to top solution providers, and more.
- KDD-2012, Beijing, Aug 12-16 Highlights - Jun 25, 2012.The annual ACM SIGKDD conference is the premier international forum for data mining researchers and practitioners from academia, industry, and government to share their ideas, research results and experiences. Early reg deadline June 29
- DePaul's MS in Predictive Analytics News - Jun 25, 2012.DePaul's MS in Predictive Analytics courses develop both analytical skills and business acumen and prepare graduates to be leaders in the field. See the latest presentation on "Challenges and Opportunities in Data Mining: Big Data, Predictive User Modeling, and Personalization".
- First Annual DataWeek Conference & Festival Sep 22-27 - Jun 25, 2012.DataWeek will be San Francisco's largest convergence of the Big Data, Social Data, and Cloud Data industries, with over 200 speakers leading companies.
- KDD 2012 Summer School - Call for Participation - Jun 22, 2012.The summer school will have presentations from leading researchers and will focus on Mining of Complex Data and Large Scale Data Mining.
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [July 17] - Jun 22, 2012.Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential.
- TMA Courses in Predictive Analytics [Aug: San Jose; Sep: Wash., DC] - Jun 19, 2012.Get up to speed in data mining faster and more effectively than with any other training program available.
- Webinar, June 21: Data Mining for Digital Marketing - Jun 13, 2012.Learn how data mining can bring marketing to a new level and enable you to create a targeted campaign with great ROI
- Analytically Speaking - Join us for monthly live webcasts - Jun 11, 2012.Join JMP for a series of monthly webcasts with leading analytic experts
- Analytics 2012 Conference Oct 8-9, Las Vegas - Jun 8, 2012.Join SAS and over 1,000 analytics experts at the Analytics 2012 Conference to learn the latest in analytics. Oct 8-9, Las Vegas.
- 7 good reasons to attend PAW Chicago, June 25-26 - KDnuggets discount - Jun 6, 2012.See case studies, Gain inspiration from luminary keynote addresses, Increase your knowledge with in-depth workshops, Boost return on predictive analytics, Network with your peers, and more.
- ACM Webinar, June 28: 2012 - Big Data: End of the World or End of BI - Jun 6, 2012.If the world does not end in 2012, it is time to take a closer look at Business Intelligence (BI) and ask: After 20 years, is it still fit for purpose?
Data Mining / Analytic Courses, Events News, Jun 2012
|→ Webcasts and Webinars |