The founders of Techweek in Chicago and the Data 2.0 Summit in San Francisco announced the DataWeek 2012 Conference & Festival, September 22-27 in San Francisco, CA.
DataWeek will be San Francisco's largest convergence of the Big Data, Social Data, and Cloud Data industries, featuring over 200 speakers from data leaders such as Google, IBM, VMware, MongoDB, Cloudera, Netflix and Amazon.
After hosting Data 2.0 conferences in 2011-12 with speakers including Jim Fowler, founder of Data.com; Cathy Casserly, CEO of Creative Commons; and Joe Lonsdale, founder of Palantir; DataWeek aims to advance the conversation towards how data innovation is disrupting business, technology, and society.
At the center of DataWeek is a 4-day conference in downtown San Francisco with 24 technology-specific labs covering topics such as Hadoop, MongoDB, Data-as-a-Service, Cloud Platforms, API infrastructure, and Mining Social Data.
One DataWeek pass gets you into all of the following:
- 80+ sessions, talks and workshops at the DataWeek Conference
- SF Beta :: DataWeek Edition, San Francisco's largest startup mixer
- 3+ Official City-Wide Events including a Big Data Hackathon
- Technology Hiring Mixer sponsored by Netflix and Bizo
How to get involved: DataWeek is actively searching out speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, interns, and event organizers so contact us about:
- Submit a speaker or panel proposal by July 24th
- Nominate a company or product for one of our 24 DataWeek Awards
- Get info about being a sponsor, partner, or event organizer
- Order your pass with big discounts for bootstrapped startups or job seekers
Contact DataWeek with any other questions!