- CrowdAnalytix Competition: Enhance Cross-sell Effectiveness - Jun 29, 2012.
The objective of this contest is to help Financial Services organizations acquire more customers by cross-selling - selling additional products to existing customers.
- EMC Israel Data Science Challenge - Jun 27, 2012.
The goal in this Kaggle-hosted challenge is to match source code files to the open source code project.
- Can You Predict Which Blogs Someone Will Like? - Jun 21, 2012.
GigaOm Data Challenge, sponsored by GigaOm, Kaggle and Splunk: predict which people will "like" which blog posts from across 90k active blogs on WordPress.com. Splunk platform is available for the competitors.
- Kaggle next step: Kaggle Prospect is crowdsourcing the analytic solutions - Jun 7, 2012.
Kaggle Prospect is an open data exploration and problem identification platform that lets organizations with big data solicit proposals from Kaggle community.
- YarcData $100,000 Big Data Graph Analytics Challenge - Jun 6, 2012.
The contest will recognize the best submissions for solutions of un-partitionable, Big Data graph problems.
- Knight Data Challenge: $5M to fund innovative ideas for making big data understandable and actionable - Jun 4, 2012.
Looking for new ways of collecting, understanding, visualizing and helping the public use the large amounts of information generated each day. $5M in funding. Ends June 21.