Academic and Research Positions
To place an academic / research ad here, contact
to reach many thousands of analytics/data mining researchers.
- ICS (Prague): AVAST Fellowship in machine learning and data science - Mar 9, 2015.
Contribute to a range of projects including machine learning applications in computer security and antivirus software using big data analysis of behavioral data.
- TU/e: Full Professor in Data Mining - Feb 26, 2015.
You have the opportunity to set up your own research group, complementary to 2 existing groups - one focusing on business process management and process mining, and another focusing on web engineering, data mining, and databases.
- Syracuse University: Interdisciplinary Faculty - Feb 20, 2015.
The school hosts 5 research centers, including a new created Center for Computational and Data Sciences, which advances scholarships on computational data analytics.
- UWS (U. of Western Sydney): Manager, eResearch - Feb 19, 2015.
Embed eResearch across the research lifecycle as an essential component of research; enhance, develop, promote and support the eResearch capabilities within UWS. Apply by Mar 4.
- Bournemouth University: Professor (Associate) in Data Science and Analytics, Data Science Institute - Feb 16, 2015.
The Faculty of Science and Technology seeks an exceptional candidate for a research intensive position at a Professor or Associate Professor level to further our growth and reputation in Data Science.
- SUTD: Postdoctoral Fellowship at MIT and SUTD - Feb 12, 2015.
The SUTD-MIT Postdoctoral Program offers unique research opportunities to highly talented individuals to engage in new or ongoing research programs at MIT and SUTD.
- University of the Pacific: Director, Analytics Program - Feb 5, 2015.
Responsible for overseeing the launch and operations of the M.S. in Analytics program (housed on Pacific's San Francisco campus).
- NUIGalway: Paid Internship – Crowdsourcing and Data Management - Jan 27, 2015.
Insight Centre at National University Ireland, Galway is seeking an intern student with a background in computer science.
- U. of Antwerp: Data Science Professor - Jan 27, 2015.
The Faculty of Sciences is seeking tenured academic staff in the area of data science/big data management in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science. Applications closing date March 22, 2015.
- DataScienceTech (France): Lecturer, Data Science - Jan 7, 2015.
Looking for academics with industry experience or professional practitioners with teaching experience for modules of 20 to 30 hours of teaching, or for shorter seminars, on a specific theme.
- University of Kansas (KU): Postdoc research position, Machine Learning and Data Mining - Jan 7, 2015.
Join our efforts to advance machine learning and data mining for better modeling of large amounts of data from scientific domains. Knowledge of biological or pharmaceutical data and HPC and cloud computing is a plus.
- WPI: Teaching Professor or Instructor, Data Science - Jan 5, 2015.
Full-time non-tenure track position for Fall 2015 to strengthen WPI fast-growing interdisciplinary Data Science program.
- CUNY: Distinguished Lecturer – Data Analytics and Information Systems - Jan 5, 2015.
Teach courses in Data analytics and serve as the academic director for CUNY SPS online BS in Information Systems and online MS in Data Analytics.