Academic and Research Positions
- Postdoc position in data-mining / chemoinformatics at GREYC, University of Caen, France, Caen, Normandy, France - Jun 16, 2013.
A 12-month post-doctoral position is open for studying computational methods for chemoinformatics, as part of our larger activity on designing efficient SAR methodologies.
- PhD position on Machine Learning for Gait Analysis at U. Geneva and HUG-GE, Geneva, Switzerland - Jun 12, 2013.
Looking for an excellent PhD candidate to work on the development of new machine learning methods for the modelling of pathological gait to better understand gait deviations and contribute to improve treatment strategies. Apply by July 10.
- Doctoral scholarship in machine learning at TU-Darmstadt-DIPF, Frankfurt (Main), Germany - Jun 4, 2013.
A 3-year doctoral scholarship in machine learning within the newly established PhD program "Knowledge Discovery in Scientific Publications" on Personalised Content Acquisition from Heterogeneous Sources. Apply by June 30.
- PhD working on Process Mining in SAP at TU-Eindhoven, The Netherlands - May 24, 2013.
Working on a new and challenging process mining project in collaboration with SAP,l on detailed analysis of data in enterprise systems, evaluation of existing techniques in such settings, and the enhancement of process mining techniques. Apply by June 25.
- Postdocs, Machine Learning at University of Bristol, Bristol, England - May 22, 2013.
Work on SPHERE (Sensor Platform for HEalthcare in a Residential Environment), a unique and highly-interdisciplinary collaboration in home healthcare technology. Apply by June 16
- Research Associate in Games Data Mining/Analytics at University of York, York, England - May 22, 2013.
Extract useful knowledge from massive quantities of clickstream data resulting from online gameplay, provided by our large and growing group of games industry collaborators. Strong technical and interpersonal skills are required. Apply by June 12.
- PhD working on Process Mining Techniques at TU-Eindhoven, The Netherlands - May 16, 2013.
Working in The Architecture of Information Systems group, one of the leading computer science groups in the Netherlands and as the center of BPM and process mining research. Apply by June 15.
- Postdoctoral position at KULeuven, Belgium - May 5, 2013.
Two year position focusing on information extraction from text. The candidate should have several publications in major conferences or journals in thecomputational linguistics, machine learning and/or AI.
- Faculty in Machine Learning, Data Mining at Monash, Melbourne, Australia - May 3, 2013.
Monash, a leading international university, has four Tenurable Faculty positions open. We are seeking outstanding researchers in machine learning and data mining amongst other areas. Apply by June 13, 2013.
- Faculty positions in Analytics at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore - Apr 25, 2013.
Looking for candidates with PhD in (Applied) Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Econometrics, Operations Research, and related fields with expertise in Data mining of huge data sets, Statistics, and traffic management.
- Data Scientist at Science Exchange, Palo Alto, CA - Apr 2, 2013.
Science Exchange wants to organize public scientific research data and make scientific research more efficient. The goal is to collect and analyze data to help drive marketing, product decisions, and new features of Science Exchange. Great benefits and perks!
- Research Fellow/Postdoc at ANU, Canberra, Australia - Mar 22, 2013.
Two-year post-doc position at the ANU, join the project "Privacy-preserving record linkage on multiple large databases", led by Peter Christen (ANU) and Vassilios Verykios (Hellenic Open U., Greece).
- Assistant Professor at U. of Louisville, Louisville, KY - Mar 22, 2013.
Searching for a highly motivated computer scientist/engineer with a strong research record in "Cyber Enabled Discovery" with a focus on Big Data, Cloud Computing, and/or Visualization to complement established research programs.