Academic and Research Positions
- PhD working on Process Mining Techniques at TU-Eindhoven, The Netherlands - May 16, 2013.
Working in The Architecture of Information Systems group, one of the leading computer science groups in the Netherlands and as the center of BPM and process mining research. Apply by June 15.
- Postdoctoral position at KULeuven, Belgium - May 5, 2013.
Two year position focusing on information extraction from text. The candidate should have several publications in major conferences or journals in thecomputational linguistics, machine learning and/or AI.
- Faculty in Machine Learning, Data Mining at Monash, Melbourne, Australia - May 3, 2013.
Monash, a leading international university, has four Tenurable Faculty positions open. We are seeking outstanding researchers in machine learning and data mining amongst other areas. Apply by June 13, 2013.
- Faculty positions in Analytics at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore - Apr 25, 2013.
Looking for candidates with PhD in (Applied) Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Econometrics, Operations Research, and related fields with expertise in Data mining of huge data sets, Statistics, and traffic management.
- Data Scientist at Science Exchange, Palo Alto, CA - Apr 2, 2013.
Science Exchange wants to organize public scientific research data and make scientific research more efficient. The goal is to collect and analyze data to help drive marketing, product decisions, and new features of Science Exchange. Great benefits and perks!
- Research Fellow/Postdoc at ANU, Canberra, Australia - Mar 22, 2013.
Two-year post-doc position at the ANU, join the project "Privacy-preserving record linkage on multiple large databases", led by Peter Christen (ANU) and Vassilios Verykios (Hellenic Open U., Greece).
- Assistant Professor at U. of Louisville, Louisville, KY - Mar 22, 2013.
Searching for a highly motivated computer scientist/engineer with a strong research record in "Cyber Enabled Discovery" with a focus on Big Data, Cloud Computing, and/or Visualization to complement established research programs.
- PhD position in data mining at Stockholm University, Sweden - Mar 19, 2013.
Looking for candidates to a PhD position in data mining at the Dept. of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University. Ref. No. SU FV-0872-13. Apply by April 30.
- MS and PhD Studentships in Data Mining / Machine Learning at BYU, Provo, UT - Mar 17, 2013.
Data Mining Lab research areas include meta-learning and data mining process automation, social network analysis, and social capital in online communities. Financial support will be provided
- Data Science for Social Good Summer Fellowship at UChicago, Chicago, IL - Mar 12, 2013.
The goal of this program is to train future leaders in data science to work on data-intensive social problems including education, healthcare, energy, transportation, and crime prevention. The fellowship advisory team is led by Eric Schmidt (Google) and Rayid Ghani (Former Chief Scientist, Obama 2012). Apply by Apr 1.
- PhD Candidate in Customer Analytics for Internet Marketing at IESEG-ECDM, Lille and Paris, France - Mar 6, 2013.
PhD research in the field of customer intelligence, customer analytics, web mining, database marketing for Internet Marketing, in collaboration with the largest e-tailer in France.
- Researcher/PostDoc/Intern positions at Telefonica, Barcelona, Spain - Feb 28, 2013.
The Telefonica Digital Research group follows an open research model in collaboration with Universities and other research institutions; Seeking candidates in HCI, Multimedia analysis, Recommender systems, machine learning, and other areas.
- Postdoc position in machine learning/data mining at Stevens, Hoboken, NJ - Feb 21, 2013.
Responsible for developing algorithms to analyze under-presented classes in heterogeneous environments. Starting date April 2013
- Postdocs in machine learning and related areas at Aalto University and U. of Helsinki (COIN), Helsinki, Finland - Feb 13, 2013.
Several postdoc positions in machine learning and probabilistic modeling, constraints and optimization, intelligent multimodal information access, and computational molecular biology and medicine at Aalto and U. of Helsinki. Apply by Feb 28, 2013.
- Manager, Data Analytics at Central Michigan U, Mount Pleasant, MI - Feb 11, 2013.
Design, analyze, and implement Institutional Research projects and provide analytical support for assessing academic and administrative operations.
- Doctoral scholarships in knowledge discovery / machine learning at DIPF, Frankfurt am Main, Germany - Feb 7, 2013.
Scholarships are granted for completing a doctoral thesis in CS with a strong focus on machine learning and knowledge discovery, applied to scientific and educational research publications. Applications due Feb 28, 2013.
- Full/Associate/Assistant Professors in Big Data Analytics at CUHK, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong - Jan 25, 2013.
CUHK Faculty of Engineering seeks faculty at all levels in the interdisciplinary area of Big Data Analytics, which is a new strategic research initiative.
- Statistics and Machine Learning Positions at AT&T Labs - Research, Bedminster, NJ; New York, NY; and San Francisco, CA - Jan 24, 2013.
Full time research positions in the area of Machine Learning and Data Mining for junior and senior scientists at one of the premier industrial research laboratories in the world.
- Senior Research Fellow at REC, Wroclaw, Poland - Jan 24, 2013.
Work on an exciting project entitled "Computational Intelligence Platform for Evolving and Robust Predictive Systems (INFER)" funded by the European Commission. This is a joint project with Bournemouth U. (UK), Evonik Industries (Germany), and Research and Engineering Center, Poland.
- Postdoc, Machine Learning/Information Visualisation at UCLouvain, Belgium - Jan 23, 2013.
The U. catholique de Louvain invites applications for a 2-year postdoc position in Machine Learning/Information Visualisation, beginning July 1, 2013.
- Zalando Doctoral Scholarship on Recommender Systems and Personalization at TU-Darmstadt, Germany - Jan 16, 2013.
Zalando is a rapidly growing company, aiming at creating the best online fashion experience, and working on cutting edge personalization technologies and recommendations. This 36-month position will be at TU Darmstadt and will work closely with Zalando.