- TU Darmstadt or RK U. Heidelberg: PhD-level researchers in Machine Learning or related areas - Dec 14, 2014.
New Research Training Group "Adaptive Information Preparation from Heterogeneous Sources" at TU Darmstadt and RK University Heidelberg is filling 3-year positions for researchers in Computational Linguistics, Machine Learning, and related areas.
- Aalto: Assistant Professor (Tenure-Track) in Machine Learning - Dec 10, 2014.
Join a leading dept. whose focus includes machine learning, computational inference, data mining, big data analysis, and smart applications in the society and sciences.
- U. IOWA: Faculty, Business Analytics (Tenure Track) - Dec 3, 2014.
Open rank tenure track position in business analytics starting in Fall 2015, with focus on data science, data mining, text/web/social media analytics, and data visualization.
- American Public University System: Part-Time Faculty – Business Analytics - Nov 26, 2014.
Deliver online or face-to-face lessons to undergraduate and/or graduate students; Initiate, facilitate, interact and moderate online/face-to-face classroom discussions.
- DePaul: Assistant Professor in Data Science - Nov 25, 2014.
Join one of the fastest growing and most highly recognized data science programs in the country - our graduate program in Predictive Analytics was ranked first in 2014.
- SAS: Text Analytics Fellowship - Nov 22, 2014.
Open to PhD candidates in CS, related fields in US, this fellowship offers the opportunity to work closely with Text Analytics professionals to develop software. Apply by Jan 23.
- CMU: Teaching Faculty, Machine Learning - Nov 20, 2014.
Lead our efforts in teaching machine learning, both on-campus and online. As the world only academic Machine Learning Dept, we help define the standard curriculum for the field.
- Stanford: Postdoctoral Position in Data Mining of Human Activity - Nov 20, 2014.
Stanford University's newly-established Mobility Center has several openings for postdoctoral candidates interested in researching the intersection of human health and machine learning.
- EURECOM: Faculty Position in Data Mining and Machine Learning - Nov 20, 2014.
EURECOM, graduate school and a research center in communication systems, seeks qualified applicants interested in Big Data and Cloud computing for a tenured assistant professor position.
- U. Oklahoma: Faculty, Data Science and Analytics - Nov 20, 2014.
University of Oklahoma invites applicants for a tenure-track position in the field of data science and analytics. Applications will begin review on December 1st and will remain open until this position is filled.
- U. Strasbourg: Postdoc position in machine learning/data mining - Nov 19, 2014.
Postdoctoral position available to candidates interested in developing new methods for knowledge reuse in machine learning with the aim of improving understanding of models in different contexts. This position would last for one year, with the possibility for extension.
- UTexas: PhD Positions – help shape the future of research in data mining - Nov 16, 2014.
PhD student applicants sought to help shape the future of data mining and its applications at the School of Information at UT Austin. Applications due by December 15th.
- Heriot-Watt University: PhD studentships in Data Science Approaches to Subsurface Reservoirs Management - Nov 16, 2014.
PhD studentships in Data Science Approaches to Subsurface Reservoirs Management are available to candidates with strong computational skills and experience in applying machine learning. Applications due December 1st.
- Brain Work Research Centre (Helsinki): Sr. Research Scientist in computational data analysis - Nov 15, 2014.
Lead research on computational data analysis and to devise new computational methods and build expertise for the needs of the future work life.
- U. Luxembourg: Professor of Computer Science – Big Data - Nov 14, 2014.
Complement and strengthen the existing research expertise in the CS and Communication Research Unit, reinforce and expand the activities in the field of Big Data.
- Northeastern: Assistant/Associate/Full Professor – Computation, Systems and Architecture - Nov 13, 2014.
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Northeastern seeks exceptional candidates at all levels addressing problems in big data computing, heterogeneous systems architecture and power-efficient computing.
- BYU: PhD Studentship in Data Mining / Machine Learning - Nov 5, 2014.
PhD Studentship in the Data Mining Laboratory at BYU available to students interested in meta-learning, computational health science, social network analysis, and applications of data mining.
- UIUC: Postdoc, Radiation detection with big data analytics - Oct 28, 2014.
Postdoctoral RA tp help us start our work combining radiation detector data with big data analytics. The ideal candidate will have superior CS skills but does not need to be a nuclear engineer.
- U. Geneva: Postdoc position on Learning over distributed streaming data - Oct 19, 2014.
We are looking for an excellent postdoc to work on the development of new machine learning methods for distributed streaming data generated in the context of the Internet of Things.
- Stanford, Postdoc: Data-driven Prediction for Subsurface Flow - Oct 17, 2014.
Postdoc Data Scientist position at Stanford Dept of Energy Resources Engineering to develop data-driven prediction modeling for subsurface flow.
- U Geneva: PhD position on Learning over distributed streaming data - Oct 17, 2014.
Develop innovative machine learning methods for streaming data in the context of the Internet of Things in this PhD position. Position is funded for three years. Applications submitted by November 30th will be given priority.
- Stevens: Tenure-track Asst/Assoc Professor in Business Analytics/Data Science - Oct 17, 2014.
Of particular interest are applicants with backgrounds in data science, statistics, information visualization, machine learning, computer science and related fields. Expected start date Aug 2015.
- Virginia Tech: Faculty in AI/Machine Learning, Software Engineering, Data Analytics - Oct 16, 2014.
Virginia Tech seeks applicants for one tenure-track and two tenured faculty positions in three areas: artificial intelligence/machine learning, software engineering, and data analytics/cyber security.
- Arizona State University (ASU): Faculty Positions In Big Data Systems - Oct 14, 2014.
ASU Fulton Schools of Engineering have tenure track/tenured faculty positions; Areas of interest include: high performance and trusted systems for management, analytics, mining, and visualization of massive data sets.
- CSI-CUNY: Full Professor, Computer Science - Oct 10, 2014.
A unique opportunity to create and lead a core research group with a number of additional tenure-track positions available in the near future.
- WPI: Professors (Open Rank), Data Science - Oct 10, 2014.
Join the strong team of existing data science faculty working on interdisciplinary research related to big data on real-world grand challenge problems with societal impact.
- UBC: Data Science, Canada Research Chair Tier 1 - Oct 10, 2014.
U. of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, seeks candidates for a Tier 1 Canada Research Chair in Data Science, at a senior tenured associate professor or professor level. Apply by Jan 31, 2015.
- Virginia Tech: Data Analytics/Cyber Security Faculty Position - Oct 9, 2014.
Candidates with research depth and breadth in data analytics, data mining, "big data", data science, or cybersecurity, are encouraged to apply.
- U. Miami School of Business Administration: Tenure-Track Faculty in Management Science (Big Data Analytics) - Oct 8, 2014.
Applicants with research interests in all areas of Analytics will be considered, but preference given to those with expertise in Big Data Analytics and the computational challenges of dealing with large data sets.
- MSU: Computer Science and Engineering Faculty Positions - Oct 6, 2014.
CSE Dept at Michigan State University (MSU) invites applications for two tenure-system faculty positions in the area of machine learning and other related disciplines.
- Virginia Tech: Faculty, Computational Modeling and Data Analytics - Oct 1, 2014.
Looking for a Ph.D. in statistics or a related field, with research focus in data analytics, machine learning, data mining, or related methods, to support our new Computational Modeling and Data Analytics program.
- U. Chicago Center for Data Science and Public Policy: Data Science for Social Good Postdoc Fellowships - Sep 23, 2014.
Solve problems with high social impact in areas such as education, healthcare, energy, transportation, and public safety in partnership with non-profits and government organizations.
- Helsinki: Postdoc Positions in Algorithms, Machine Learning, Big Data - Sep 20, 2014.
Aalto U. and U. of Helsinki are looking for several researchers in Algorithms, Bioinformatics, Big Data Processing, Machine Learning, and related areas. Apply by Oct 12, 2014.