Academic and Research Positions
To place an academic / research ad here, contact
to reach many thousands of analytics/data mining researchers.
- PNNL: Post Doctorate RA – Data Sciences and Analytics - Aug 28, 2014.
Do research related to social network analysis, human language technologies, machine learning, infectious disease epidemiology, and data collection and analysis.
- Becker College: Founding Director of the Data Science Program - Aug 26, 2014.
Responsibilities include: thought leadership, program development, network development, industry engagement, research, effective classroom teaching, student advising, college service, and professional scholarship.
- UW: Research Scientist Positions - Aug 1, 2014.
Do research and hone your engineering skills in an interdisciplinary environment on projects related to mining biological data, health care analytics, mobile networks, or healthcare big data.
- PNNL: Post Doctorate RA – Data Sciences and Analytics - Jul 24, 2014.
Perform research related to social network analysis, human language technologies, machine learning, infectious disease epidemiology, and data collection and analysis.
- Allen Institute: Asst. Investigator – Computational Neuroscience/Machine Learning - Jul 24, 2014.
Our mission is to accelerate the understanding of how the human brain works. Using a big science approach, we generate public resources, drive technological advances, and discover fundamental brain properties.
- U. Antwerpen: PhD Position, Data mining for tax fraud detection - Jul 18, 2014.
Develop new fraud detection techniques for historical data to help combat tax fraud in this PhD position at U. Antwerpen. Apply by August 10th, 2014.
- UNIGE: PhD position on Machine Learning for representation learning - Jun 23, 2014.
Develop new machine learning methods for representation learning. Position is funded for three years. Applications submitted by June 30 will be given priority.
- DePaul School of Computing: Lecturer in Data Science - Jun 17, 2014.
Ideal candidates will have expertise and teaching experience in data science with an emphasis in computational statistics, data mining, data visualization, pattern recognition or machine learning.