Academic and Research Positions
To place an academic / research ad here, contact
to reach many thousands of analytics/data mining researchers.
- PNNL: Post Doctorate RA – Data Sciences and Analytics - Jul 24, 2014.
Perform research related to social network analysis, human language technologies, machine learning, infectious disease epidemiology, and data collection and analysis.
- Allen Institute: Asst. Investigator – Computational Neuroscience/Machine Learning - Jul 24, 2014.
Our mission is to accelerate the understanding of how the human brain works. Using a big science approach, we generate public resources, drive technological advances, and discover fundamental brain properties.
- U. Antwerpen: PhD Position, Data mining for tax fraud detection - Jul 18, 2014.
Develop new fraud detection techniques for historical data to help combat tax fraud in this PhD position at U. Antwerpen. Apply by August 10th, 2014.
- UNIGE: PhD position on Machine Learning for representation learning - Jun 23, 2014.
Develop new machine learning methods for representation learning. Position is funded for three years. Applications submitted by June 30 will be given priority.
- DePaul School of Computing: Lecturer in Data Science - Jun 17, 2014.
Ideal candidates will have expertise and teaching experience in data science with an emphasis in computational statistics, data mining, data visualization, pattern recognition or machine learning.
- Uni. Paderborn: Paid PhD position, Machine Learning / Predictive Analytics / Data Mining - May 27, 2014.
Support research projects in machine learning and data mining, help students in Kaggle competitions, help teach. Position is offered for 2 years with possible extension. This position is now closed.
- TU-Darmstadt: Postdocs in Statistical NLP, IR, Machine Learning - May 24, 2014.
Researcher with a background in statistical NLP, machine learning, or IR for a postdoc position working to combine large-scale knowledge bases with semantic information from large amounts of text.