Academic and Research Positions
To place an academic / research ad here, contact
to reach many thousands of analytics/data mining researchers.
- Data ScienceTech Institute (Paris or Nice, France): Visiting Professors - May 12, 2015.
Data ScienceTech Institute, a new program offering European MSc in Data Science, in partnership with SAS, NVIDIA, and KDnuggets.com, recruiting visiting professors for our programs in Paris and Nice Sophia-Antipolis.
- U. of Bristol: Heilbronn Research Fellowship: Data analysis for cybersecurity - Apr 27, 2015.
Three year Research Fellowships in the area of Internet data analysis for cybersecurity applications, starting (preferrably) Oct 2015 or Jan 2016. Apply by May 31.
- UW Tacoma, The Milgard School of Business: Director, Center for Information Based Management - Apr 7, 2015.
Teach courses focused on business analytics and demonstrate effective management and leadership capabilities and strong industry involvement. Non-tenure track full time position.
- ICS (Prague): AVAST Fellowship in machine learning and data science - Mar 9, 2015.
Contribute to a range of projects including machine learning applications in computer security and antivirus software using big data analysis of behavioral data.
- TU/e: Full Professor in Data Mining - Feb 26, 2015.
You have the opportunity to set up your own research group, complementary to 2 existing groups - one focusing on business process management and process mining, and another focusing on web engineering, data mining, and databases.