- NUIGalway: Paid Internship – Crowdsourcing and Data Management - Jan 27, 2015.
Insight Centre at National University Ireland, Galway is seeking an intern student with a background in computer science.
- U. of Antwerp: Data Science Professor - Jan 27, 2015.
The Faculty of Sciences is seeking tenured academic staff in the area of data science/big data management in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science. Applications closing date March 22, 2015.
- DataScienceTech (France): Lecturer, Data Science - Jan 7, 2015.
Looking for academics with industry experience or professional practitioners with teaching experience for modules of 20 to 30 hours of teaching, or for shorter seminars, on a specific theme.
- University of Kansas (KU): Postdoc research position, Machine Learning and Data Mining - Jan 7, 2015.
Join our efforts to advance machine learning and data mining for better modeling of large amounts of data from scientific domains. Knowledge of biological or pharmaceutical data and HPC and cloud computing is a plus.
- WPI: Teaching Professor or Instructor, Data Science - Jan 5, 2015.
Full-time non-tenure track position for Fall 2015 to strengthen WPI fast-growing interdisciplinary Data Science program.
- CUNY: Distinguished Lecturer – Data Analytics and Information Systems - Jan 5, 2015.
Teach courses in Data analytics and serve as the academic director for CUNY SPS online BS in Information Systems and online MS in Data Analytics.
- U. Tartu: Professor of Data Management and Analytics - Dec 19, 2014.
U. of Tartu, the highest ranked university in the Baltic States, invites applications from outstanding academics for a full-time permanent position of Professor of Data Management and Analytics.
- TU Darmstadt or RK U. Heidelberg: PhD-level researchers in Machine Learning or related areas - Dec 14, 2014.
New Research Training Group "Adaptive Information Preparation from Heterogeneous Sources" at TU Darmstadt and RK University Heidelberg is filling 3-year positions for researchers in Computational Linguistics, Machine Learning, and related areas.
- Aalto: Assistant Professor (Tenure-Track) in Machine Learning - Dec 10, 2014.
Join a leading dept. whose focus includes machine learning, computational inference, data mining, big data analysis, and smart applications in the society and sciences.
- U. IOWA: Faculty, Business Analytics (Tenure Track) - Dec 3, 2014.
Open rank tenure track position in business analytics starting in Fall 2015, with focus on data science, data mining, text/web/social media analytics, and data visualization.
- American Public University System: Part-Time Faculty – Business Analytics - Nov 26, 2014.
Deliver online or face-to-face lessons to undergraduate and/or graduate students; Initiate, facilitate, interact and moderate online/face-to-face classroom discussions.
- DePaul: Assistant Professor in Data Science - Nov 25, 2014.
Join one of the fastest growing and most highly recognized data science programs in the country - our graduate program in Predictive Analytics was ranked first in 2014.
- SAS: Text Analytics Fellowship - Nov 22, 2014.
Open to PhD candidates in CS, related fields in US, this fellowship offers the opportunity to work closely with Text Analytics professionals to develop software. Apply by Jan 23.
- CMU: Teaching Faculty, Machine Learning - Nov 20, 2014.
Lead our efforts in teaching machine learning, both on-campus and online. As the world only academic Machine Learning Dept, we help define the standard curriculum for the field.
- Stanford: Postdoctoral Position in Data Mining of Human Activity - Nov 20, 2014.
Stanford University's newly-established Mobility Center has several openings for postdoctoral candidates interested in researching the intersection of human health and machine learning.
- EURECOM: Faculty Position in Data Mining and Machine Learning - Nov 20, 2014.
EURECOM, graduate school and a research center in communication systems, seeks qualified applicants interested in Big Data and Cloud computing for a tenured assistant professor position.
- U. Oklahoma: Faculty, Data Science and Analytics - Nov 20, 2014.
University of Oklahoma invites applicants for a tenure-track position in the field of data science and analytics. Applications will begin review on December 1st and will remain open until this position is filled.
- U. Strasbourg: Postdoc position in machine learning/data mining - Nov 19, 2014.
Postdoctoral position available to candidates interested in developing new methods for knowledge reuse in machine learning with the aim of improving understanding of models in different contexts. This position would last for one year, with the possibility for extension.
- UTexas: PhD Positions – help shape the future of research in data mining - Nov 16, 2014.
PhD student applicants sought to help shape the future of data mining and its applications at the School of Information at UT Austin. Applications due by December 15th.
- Heriot-Watt University: PhD studentships in Data Science Approaches to Subsurface Reservoirs Management - Nov 16, 2014.
PhD studentships in Data Science Approaches to Subsurface Reservoirs Management are available to candidates with strong computational skills and experience in applying machine learning. Applications due December 1st.
- Brain Work Research Centre (Helsinki): Sr. Research Scientist in computational data analysis - Nov 15, 2014.
Lead research on computational data analysis and to devise new computational methods and build expertise for the needs of the future work life.
- U. Luxembourg: Professor of Computer Science – Big Data - Nov 14, 2014.
Complement and strengthen the existing research expertise in the CS and Communication Research Unit, reinforce and expand the activities in the field of Big Data.
- Northeastern: Assistant/Associate/Full Professor – Computation, Systems and Architecture - Nov 13, 2014.
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Northeastern seeks exceptional candidates at all levels addressing problems in big data computing, heterogeneous systems architecture and power-efficient computing.
- BYU: PhD Studentship in Data Mining / Machine Learning - Nov 5, 2014.
PhD Studentship in the Data Mining Laboratory at BYU available to students interested in meta-learning, computational health science, social network analysis, and applications of data mining.