- BBC More or Less: Pay gap trap [Podcast] - Jun 24, 2010.
Women do earn less than men. But how much less? And why? We turn to the latest and best research to explore why measuring and explaining the gender pay gap is far more difficult than many think.
- Statistical Aspects of Data Mining Stats 202 [Video] - Jun 22, 2010.
David Meases presents his lectures from Stanford course on Statistical Aspects of Data Mining
- Yahoo's Social Media Science Experiments [VIDEO] - Jun 21, 2010.
Watts describes Yahoo's social science experiments done over the last decade.
- Stanford Machine Learning Course - Jun 7, 2010.
This course (taught by Professor Andrew Ng) provides a broad introduction to machine learning and statistical pattern recognition.
- Forecast Video Tutorial (Data Mining Table Analysis Tool) - Jun 7, 2010.
this video tutorial shows how to use Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services for forecasting
- BBC: What matters is what works - Jun 7, 2010.
new episode of BBC analytics-orientied show More or Less: "What matters is what works", examines whether governments make decisions based on evidence, or instinct.
- Video: What is Data Mining? - Jun 5, 2010.
NJIT School of Management professor Stephan P Kudyba describes what data mining is and how it is being used in the business world.
- Embedded Analytics and Business Rules: The Holy Grail? - Jun 5, 2010.
Listen to this episode of DM Radio to learn how, where, when and why to combine business rules with embedded analytics
- BBC More or Less: Radio Show on Statistics - Jun 2, 2010.
This BBC show should be interesting to analytically inclined readers of KDnuggets.