- Predictive Analytics World DC 2010 Agenda Live for Oct 19-20 - Jun 29, 2010.KDNuggets readers get an extra 12% discount. Agenda for PAW-2010 DC (Predictive Analytics World) conference, October 19-20, Washington, DC is now available.
- DePaul University and IBM Offers MS in Predictive Analytics - Jun 27, 2010.New Center for Data Mining and Predictive Analytics will give students expertise in predictive analytics
- KDD-2010 highlights - Jun 22, 2010.The world's leading Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining conference (KDD), will convene in Washington DC, from July 25-28, 2010.
- CFP Semantic Web Challenge 2010 - Jun 21, 2010.includes the Open Track and the Billion Triples Track, which requires participants to make use of the data set that has been crawled from the public Semantic Web.
- UAI-2010, July 8-11, Catalina Island - Jun 21, 2010.registration is open; UAI Approx Inference Challenge deadline is July 1
- Market Research "Internet Meme" Contest - Jun 20, 2010.Both a campaign and a competition, "Make Research Meme-ingful" celebrates creativity and innovation in market research by encouraging researchers to produce viral digital content highlighting key research industry issues
- SUBMIT to the VAST Challenge - Due June 29 - Jun 18, 2010.Did you play with the data but are NOT planning to submit? You SHOULD! Everything to gain, nothing to lose.
- Live SIGMOD Keynote by Jon Kleinberg, Jun 8, 8:45 am ET - Jun 5, 2010.Live streaming video of the 2010 ACM SIGMOD/PODS Conference keynote speakers presentations will be available, June 7, 8, 10
- Jun 9: IBM Cognos Midsize Business Analytics Virtual Summit - Jun 2, 2010.Attend June 9 virtual summit, and learn about the newest capabilities of IBM Cognos Express software - without the expense of travel or taking time away from the office.
Data Mining / Analytics Events News, Jun 2010
|→ Webcasts and Webinars |