Top jobs: Data Mining Analyst at Waterfront International, Toronto; Statistician/Algorithms Scientist at Guardian Analytics, Los Altos, CA;
Most viewed news items
- New Book: Data Mining: Concepts, Models and Techniques - Jul 5, 2011.
- DEAP: a library for Distributed Evolutionary Algorithms in Python - Jul 7, 2011.
- cloudnumbers.com offers instant access to High Performance Computing - Jul 5, 2011.
- Mulan: an open-source Java library for learning from multi-label data - Jul 9, 2011.
- Ben Shneiderman talk on Information Visualization for Knowledge Discovery - Jul 9, 2011.
- Global BI tools market generates over $4bn revenue in second half 2010 - Jul 6, 2011.
- ICDM 2011 Data Mining Contest - Jun 30, 2011.
- Twitter Acquires Social Analytics Company BackType - Jul 6, 2011.
- Most viewed items for Jun 26 - Jul 2 - Jul 5, 2011.
Most viewed by subscribers
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Ban on Medical Data Mining - Jun 25, 2011.
- Medicare claims soon to be open for data mining - Jun 23, 2011.
- Most viewed items for Jun 19-25 - Jun 26, 2011.
- KDD 2011, Aug 21-24, San Diego. Early reg by June 30 - Jun 28, 2011.
- New Poll: Annual Vacation Time? - Jun 28, 2011.
- Call to R enthusiasts to work on The R Programming wikibook - Jun 23, 2011.
- White paper on Uplift, Webcast on Analytic Talent, Analytics Conf. in NYC - Jun 27, 2011.
Most viewed jobs and positions
- Data Mining Analyst at Waterfront International, Toronto, Canada - Jul 6, 2011.
- Statistician/Algorithms Scientist at Guardian Analytics, Los Altos, CA - Jun 28, 2011.
- Senior Analyst, User Engagement & Monetization Experimentation at Demand Media, Santa Monica, CA - Jun 30, 2011.
- Data Scientist - Quantitative Modeler at Collective, New York, NY - Jun 24, 2011.
- Data Analyst - Windows Live Intelligence at Microsoft, Redmond, WA - Jun 24, 2011.