Use the past to predict the future
How to drive better outcomes with IBM SPSS Statistics
Your organization is sitting on massive amounts of data, but you may not be getting full value from it. The right tools can help you find hidden insights, and use those insights to improve operations, make better decisions and improve profitability.
Predictive analytics makes it easy to use all of your data to drive better outcomes in every part of your organization. Learn more in our upcoming webinar.
Use the past to predict the future:
Drive better outcomes with predictive analytics
Join us for the latest research on trends and best practices in predictive analytics from Ventana Research, plus recommendations on how to succeed with analytics in your organization.
Then see a demonstration of IBM® SPSS® Statistics, the powerful data analysis suite that can help you:
- Drive quality decision-making using advanced statistical procedures, such as forecasting and Monte Carlo simulation.
- Reveal deeper insights through visualizations and geographic spatial analysis.
- Process and deploy analytics faster with flexible deployment options.
- Make your business more agile and maximize return on investment.
- Tony Cosentino, Vice President and Research Director, Ventana Research will reveal new benchmark research on trends and best practices in predictive analytics.
- Murali Prakash, IBM Product Market Manager, and John Norton, IBM Solutions Architect, will demonstrate key features of IBM SPSS Statistics.
|Previous post||Next post|