- Salford Webinar, on-demand: Advances in Gradient Boosting the Power of Post Processing - Dec 24, 2012.Learn about latest advances in Gradient Boosting and Tree Ensembles, which is good for classification and regression problems and resistant to overtraining, and ISLE compression which is able to reduce the model significantly while improving accuracy.
- Top Data Trends of 2013 Webcast, on-demand ( comments) - Dec 21, 2012.Listen to experts from SAP, IBM, and KDnuggets discussing the Big Data Trends for 2013 and learn what is Hadump and Stacker.
- Statsoft Webinar: Save Your Customers with Churn Analysis - Dec 21, 2012.Churn Analysis builds models of customer attrition and identifies which customers may be impacted. This webinar will give an overview and practical advice for Churn Analysis.
- KDD-2013 Call for Papers - Dec 20, 2012.KDD-2013, 19th ACM SIGKDD Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Conference, is the premier conference on data mining and data science. KDD is a dual track conference hosting both a research track and an industrial/government track. Abstracts due Feb 15.
- NSU New Courses: iOS/Android Programming, Data Visualization, and Cloud Computing - Dec 19, 2012.New courses from NSU cover important industry topics and are available on-campus or online. The winter term starts Jan 7.
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World San Francisco Super Early Bird ends Dec 21 - Dec 19, 2012.Targeted towards analytics managers, marketers and technology experts, PAW San Francisco is a full-bore, one-week event featuring over 35 sessions and multiple networking opportunities with industry heavyweights. Super Early Bird rate ends Dec 21
- IBM Webinar (on-demand): Use the past to predict the future - Dec 19, 2012.Predictive analytics software can help you unlock hidden insights and use all of your data to drive better outcomes throughout your organization. Learn more in upcoming IBM webinar.
- Statistics.com Launches 4 Certificate Programs with Interactive Planning Tool - Dec 18, 2012.The four certificate programs focus on four areas of study: Data Analytics, Biostatistics, Social Science, and Using R. The Institute also offers 100+ courses in statistics and analytics, with a format tailored to working professionals.
- INSOFE: Master Big Data in 20 Sessions from Stanford, John Hopkins, CMU Alumni - Dec 14, 2012.Int. School of Engineering offers online, interactive and applied E-learning certificate programs in "Essentials of Applied Predictive Analytics" and "Engineering Big Data with R and Hadoop Ecosystem".
- Top Data Trends of 2013 Webcast, Dec 20 ( comments) - Dec 13, 2012.Big Data promises to be a big deal, but what trends will break out from the pack? Listen to experts from SAP, IBM, and KDnuggets. Submit your questions in advance!
- PAW - Predictive Analytics World San Francisco, April 14-19, 2013 - Dec 11, 2012.Led by industry heavyweights, including Rayid Ghani (Obama 2012 Campaign Chief Scientist) and Anthony Goldbloom (Kaggle CEO), Predictive Analytics World (PAW) San Francisco 2013 will focus on practical, real-world solutions. Register by Dec 21 Super Early Bird rates.
- IBM Webinar, Dec 13: Use the past to predict the future - Dec 6, 2012.Predictive analytics software can help you unlock hidden insights and use all of your data to drive better outcomes throughout your organization. Learn more in upcoming IBM webinar.
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [Dec 12] - Dec 5, 2012.Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential.
- EMC Data Science and Big Data Analytics Self-paced Course - Dec 4, 2012.Learn with Data Science and Big Data Analytics (DSBDA) self-paced course from EMC, designed for for business and data analysts, business intelligence managers, and database professionals leveraging Big Data to address business challenges.
- TMA Courses in Data Analytics [Feb: Orlando, Apr: Vegas] - Dec 3, 2012.Get up to speed in data mining faster and more effectively than with any other training program available. Next courses in Orlando and Las Vegas.
- Sentiment Analysis Symposium Videos, Call for Speakers - Dec 1, 2012.The Call for Speakers is open for the next Sentiment Analysis Symposium, slated for May 8, 2013 in New York and covering solutions that measure and exploit emotions, attitudes, and opinions in online, social, and enterprise sources. Check FREE videos of presentations and panels from the October, 2012 symposium in San Francisco.
Data Mining / Analytic Courses, Events News, Dec 2012
|→ Webcasts and Webinars |