- Strategy to Assimilate Unstructured Information - Oct 31, 2011.
How can a large quantity of data from diverse sources be used to make predictions or inform decision-making efforts? This is an Ideation Challenge with a guaranteed award for at least one submitted solution.
- Allstate's Claim Prediction Challenge Nets Insights - Oct 29, 2011.
Crowdsourcing competition yields predictive modeling on injury claims based on vehicle characteristics.
- Don't Get Kicked Competition - Oct 16, 2011.
how to avoid purchasing a used car at an auto auction that might have serious issues that will prevent it from being sold to customers.
- Web Search Click Data workshop and competition (on Yandex data) - Oct 12, 2011.
Workshop participants will get Yandex click log challenge dataset, and monetary prizes will be awarded to the winners. Of particular interest is the relation between click data and editorial relevance judgments
- KDD Cup 2012 Call for Proposals - Oct 12, 2011.
We invite proposals for KDD Cup 2012 competition, the well-known data mining competition held in conjunction with KDD-2012, the premier conference on data mining and knowledge discovery.
- Cleveland Clinic: Build an Efficient Pipeline to Find the Most Powerful Predictors - Oct 8, 2011.
Given ~7400 genetic variables and outcome data, deliver R package that selects the most powerfully predictive variables, then uses these to accurately predict outcomes. 30K prize from the Cleveland Clinic.