Explore educational opportunities and
industry partnerships with the Center for
Data Mining and Predictive Analytics at DePaul University, Chicago
About the Center
The DAMPA Center is an applied research center dedicated to promoting and supporting research projects, academic programs and industry collaborations in data mining and predictive analytics. The center is a joint venture between DePaul's College of Computing and Digital Media and the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business involving faculty from the School of Computing and the Department of Marketing with extensive experience in data mining applications.
What do we do
- Support undergraduate and graduate academic programs in data mining and predictive modeling, including the MS in Predictive Analytics.
- Provide regular or specialized training workshops in data analytics.
- Provide student matching services to employers for internships and permanent positions in data mining and predictive modeling.
- Foster collaborations between academia and industry to promote joint research projects.
- Organize annual symposium and ongoing workshops to bring together industry and researchers in the field of data analytics.
The degree prepares graduates for leadership roles in the fast-growing field of data analytics. Students acquire highly sought-after skills in data mining and predictive modeling, including the ability to:
- analyze and manage large datasets
- develop advanced modeling solutions to support business decision making
- understand fundamental principles of marketing and customer relationship management
- effectively communicate results to non-technical business audiences.
For more information about the center and how you can get involved visit dampa.cdm.depaul.edu or contact us at email@example.com.