Webinar (Jan 31): Maximize the value of customer data
Join the panel of experts for a discussion on data analytics for lifetime one to one relationships with customers that optimize profitability; how to present data in an accessible format to make the right decisions in real-time; how new technologies are allowing fast and accurate analysis.
When it comes to Customer Analytics, a lack of customer data is not the issue. Rather, it's what organizations do with this data. To gain a complete understanding of your customers, you need to turn data into insight, and action. You also need to present results in a meaningful way so your first responders can use them to improve service, personalize marketing and drive profitability.
We invite you to join our FREE webinar: Leverage Data Analytics to get a holistic view of your customer on Thursday, January 31 at 10 AM PT, 1 PM ET, as our panel of experts detail:
- The necessity of data analytics in ensuring lifetime one to one relationships with customers that optimize profitability
- How to present data in an accessible format, and get the right data, to the right people to make the right decisions in real-time
- How new technologies are allowing fast and accurate analysis of ever growing volumes of unstructured data
Enjoy an hour's worth of presentations and live Q&A with:
- Steve Pinchuk, Advanced Analytics, Customer Insights & Profit Optimization, IBM
- Carol Borghesi, Former SVP of Customers First Culture, Author, Telus
- Seth Earley, CEO, Earley & Associates
Looking forward to having you join us on January 31.
VP North America
Data Driven Business/Text Analytics News
Phone: (201) 234-4764