- Chicago Art Exhibit: "Data Mining" - Oct 26, 2010.In this exhibit (thru Nov 6 in Leviton A+D Gallery, Chicago) information becomes a muse, an avant-garde material and a subject that's ideal for a conceptual age in which art is valued more for its ideas than for how it looks
- Predictive Analytics World London - Workshops, Keynotes, Expert Panel - Oct 26, 2010.New hands-on workshop announced for PAW's London conference coming up in three weeks, along with expert panel and keynote details.
- ACM Data Mining Camp, Nov 13, San Jose - Oct 25, 2010.SFBay ACM is organizing another Data Mining Camp. The morning training session ($30) will be followed by a free event from 11:30 to 7 pm.
- Stanford University. Online data mining courses and certificates - Oct 20, 2010.Stanford graduate courses give you the statistical tools you need to extract meaning from large datasets, develop predictive models, and understand strategic decision-making applications. Take individual courses or earn a certificate.
- SUPERMATH Demos Cutting Edge Technologies - Nov 10 - Oct 19, 2010.SUPERMATH, a new analytics conference slated for November 10 at the Del Mar Marriott, will feature demonstrations of cutting edge technologies and keynotes by national analytics thought leaders
- ICDM 2010 Student Travel Grant, Due Oct 23 - Oct 19, 2010.All student authors, with accepted papers or not, are encouraged to apply for the ICDM '10 Travel Awards
- Marketing Analytics Conference, Boston, Nov 10 - Oct 13, 2010.This event covers marketing analytics from Precision Marketing to Customer Intelligence with an exciting line up of speakers and real world case studies
- Predictive Analytics World Wash., DC, next week, or London, UK in Nov? Choose Now! - Oct 13, 2010.Two choices in Oct/Nov. Two rich conference programs with very little content overlap featuring a wealth of speakers with front-line experience sharing their knowledge. See which one is best for you.
- Learn How Experts Mine Data [Dec 6-10, Vegas; Feb 14-18, Orlando] - Oct 13, 2010.Save up to 40% - register by Oct 29! Leverage highly valuable and impactful prospective insight from within your existing data through an intensive course series with over 20 years of innovation. Dec 6-10 in Las Vegas; Feb 14-18 in Orlando.
- Bentley University Virtual Analytics Symposium, Oct 27, 4 to 6 pm - Oct 13, 2010.Analytics Is Not Enough! This seminar will discuss a simple framework that can be used to help ensure that your analytics are making the biggest impact they can, not just producing nice-to-know facts and figures.
- ACM SIGSPATIAL Workshop on Data Mining for Geoinformatics, Nov 2, San Jose (Early Reg by Oct 14) - Oct 13, 2010.This workshop will bring together scientists working in fields such as geographic information science (GIS), data mining, machine learning, geoinformatics, remote sensing, as well as natural hazards, earth and atmospheric sciences.
- ACM SIGSPATIAL GIS 2010 Call for Participation (Early Reg ends Oct 14) - Oct 12, 2010.The conference provides a forum for original research contributions covering all conceptual, design, and implementation aspects of GIS ranging from applications, user interface considerations, and visualization down to storage management and indexing issues
- SUPERMATH Analytic Conference, Nov 10, San Diego - Oct 1, 2010.will bring together national analytics thought leaders and business users for a day of provocative presentations, futuristic insights and discussions designed to inspire, educate and promote collaborations.
Data Mining / Analytic Events News, Oct 2010
|→ Webcasts and Webinars |