- Data 2.0 Conference: April 4, 2011, San Francisco - Feb 23, 2011.What do Netflix, healthcare predictions and Data.gov have in common? They solve big problems with online data. The Data 2.0 Conference is about finding these solutions. Get 20% off registration with KDnuggets discount
- Apr 8, Chicago: Regression Modeling with Many Correlated Predictors - Feb 23, 2011.Recent advances in analysis of high dimensional data now allow reliable regression models to be developed even when the number of predictors exceeds the number of cases. Presented by Jay Magidson and Tony Babinec.
- Social Media and VOC at The Text Analytics Summit - Feb 21, 2011.The Text Analytics Summit, May 18-19, in Boston is set to attract more than 200 senior-level executives from a multitude of industries that use or will soon use text analytics in their business practices.
- PAW San Francisco in less than 4 weeks - Feb 14, 2011.Register now to take advantage of $200 savings for PAW San Francisco Conference, March 14-15.
- 7th Annual Text Analytics Summit, May 18-19, Boston - Feb 14, 2011.As part of the exciting launch of the 7th Annual Text Analytics Summit (May 18-19, Boston), we are offering KD Nuggets subscribers (free) access to exclusive industry knowledge
- Data Mining and Survival Analysis Techniques - Feb 14, 2011.Look deeper into your data and make better informed business decisions with data mining experts Michael Berry or Gordon Linoff. Attend one of their upcoming classes and see how they have solved problems for customers around the world.
- Transcend your competition with business analytics - Feb 14, 2011.Learn the latest trends, advances, and best practices surrounding business analytics through a series of Live Web classes from SAS®. Enjoy the classroom experience directly from your desktop.
- Data Mining: Failure to Launch [ Free Webinar ] - Feb 14, 2011.a recent industry survey reports that 51% of data mining projects either never left the ground or did not bring value. Attend this webinar to learn how to succeed with data mining.
- Learn How Experts Mine Data - Feb 14, 2011.Leverage highly valuable and impactful insight from your existing data through an intensive course series with over 20 years of innovation. Apr 11-15 in Las Vegas; Jun 13-17 in New York, NY; Aug 15-19 in San Francisco, CA.
- ACM Data Mining Talks, Mountain View - Feb 10, 2011.ACM Bay area talks from Feb to Jun on Analytics and Data Mining, including 10 Tips on Building Analytics Solutions, Large-Scale Data Processing Workflows, Bayesian Statistical Reasoning, and Recycling Digital Exhaust for Fun
- Bay area Machine Learning Courses - Feb 10, 2011.Machine Learning 102 will cover ensemble methods, unsupervised learning and fault detection. Machine Learning 202 covers several machine learning topics in detail.
- Agenda for 2011 Sentiment Analysis Symposium, April 12, New York - Feb 10, 2011.The symposium is a unique event that bridges technology and business in one of the most exciting applications to emerge in recent years: software that discovers business value in opinions and attitudes in social media, news, and enterprise feedback. Early-bird registration thru March 1.
- Making Analysis Work for Business: 2-day UK Workshop - Feb 10, 2011.Improve your data analyst productivity and impact with this unique two day workshop,which focuses on the essential core soft skills of Communication, Planning and Presentation of Data.
- Data 2.0 Conference, Apr 4, San Francisco - Feb 9, 2011.Learn from Google, Microsoft, SimpleGeo, Factual, and 50 other innovators about what's next in the world of data. KDnuggets readers
- SBP11: Int. Conf. on Social Computing, Behavioral-Cultural Modeling, & Prediction - Feb 8, 2011.Mar 29-31, College Park, MD - an opportunity for behavioral and social science researchers to come together with computational and computer scientists and other related disciplines and seeks to attract researchers, practitioners, program staff from federal agencies and graduate students
- statistics.com Q1 Courses on Data Mining, R, Visualization & more - Feb 4, 2011.online 4-week courses on Data Mining, Forecasting, R, Data Visualization, and more. 20% tuition discount for KDnuggets readers
- Learn How Experts Mine Data [Feb 14-18, Orlando; Apr 11-15, Las Vegas] - Feb 2, 2011.Leverage highly valuable and impactful prospective insight from within your existing data through an intensive course series with over 20 years of innovation. Feb 14-18 in Orlando; Apr 11-15 in Las Vegas.
- SDM'11: 2011 SIAM International Conference on Data Mining - Feb 1, 2011.Highlights include 4 plenary talks, 4 workshops, 5 tutorials, and 84 technical papers. Tutorials and workshops are complimentary with registration. Apr 28-30, Mesa, AZ, USA.
- Predictive Analytics World: Learn Uplift Modeling - Feb 1, 2011.Is uplift modeling on your radar? If not, it should be! Learn it at Predictive Analytics World, Mar 14-15 in San Francisco
- KDD-2011 call for papers - Feb 1, 2011.Abstracts due Feb 11 for KDD-2011, 17th ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, Aug 21-24, 2011, in San Diego, CA http://www.kdd.org/kdd2011/
Data Mining / Analytic Events News, Feb 2011
|→ Webcasts and Webinars |