- SDM Doctoral Forum, Student Travel Scholarship - Jan 30, 2011.SDM 2011 student travel scholarships available for participants in the SDM Doctoral Forum and Student authors of SDM 2011 accepted papers
- Predixion Software 18-City Seminars Showcasing Self-Service Predictive Analytics - Jan 26, 2011.18-city free seminars will demonstrate how to quickly and cost-effectively deliver self-service predictive analytics utilizing the Microsoft BI platform and Predixion's cloud-based predictive analytics solution.
- MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference, Mar 4-5, Boston - Jan 21, 2011.kicks off its fifth year with the launch of Evolution of Sport (EOS), a new initiative that offers fans a forum to share ideas with the potential of changing the face of sport.
- KDD-2011 Call for Papers - Jan 18, 2011.Abstracts due Feb 11 for KDD-2011, 17th ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, Aug 21-24, 2011, in San Diego, CA http://www.kdd.org/kdd2011/
- Predictive Analytics World: over 40 sessions with case studies - Jan 18, 2011.Predictive Analytics World, March 14-15 in San Francisco will feature over 40 sessions with case studies from leading enterprises
- KDD-2011 - top analytics/data mining meeting in San Diego - Jan 11, 2011.International Analytics Conference KDD-2011 is expected to attract 900 scientists and researchers to San Diego's analytics hub.
- CFP: DEFT: French Text Mining Challenge - Jan 11, 2011.The DEFT challenge is a French text mining evaluation workshop. The 2011 edition will focus on diachronic variation within French press corpora, and matches between a scientific article with his abstract
- Predictive Analytics World March 2011 in San Francisco - Jan 11, 2011.New workshops expand Predictive Analytics World San Francisco to 7 Days. These workshops deliver top notch analytical and business expertise across the hottest topics. Register now - Early Bird registration ends on January 31.
- Feb 28, Mountain View: 10 Tips on Building Successful Predictive Analytics Solutions - Jan 7, 2011.Richard Boire will speak about the process and approach and will highlight some of the key considerations for building successful predictive analytics solutions.
- Learn How Experts Mine Data, Feb 14-18, Orlando - Jan 4, 2011.Register by Jan 17 and save! Learn how to leverage your existing data via an intensive course series. Feb 14-18 in Orlando.
- Data Mining: Failure to Launch [ Free Webinar ] - Jan 4, 2011.a recent industry survey reports that 51% of data mining projects either never left the ground or did not bring value. Attend this webinar to learn how to succeed with data mining.
Data Mining / Analytic Events News, Jan 2011
|→ Webcasts and Webinars |