- Madrid Summer School on Advanced Statistics and Data Mining, July 4-15 - May 26, 2011.The program included 17 courses over 2 weeks, including Statistics and machine learning with R, Bayesian networks, Neural networks, Features Subset Selection, Hot topics in intelligent data analysis, and more.
- Predictive Analytics World New York City 2011 Agenda - May 24, 2011.Super Early Bird reg. until Jun 15! Discover new content covering all the latest topics and advanced methods by participating in PAW's workshops, case studies, and educational sessions.
- Jun 22 Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch - May 24, 2011.Attend this free webinar to learn how to get started with data mining and overcome both strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential.
- Analytics Innovation Summits: Chicago (May 26-27), London (Jun 2-3) - May 22, 2011.By bringing together the leaders and innovators from the Industry, these events provide the premier platform in USA and Europe for thought-sharing and innovation for executives working in the analytics and business intelligence space.
- Tom Davenport to Keynote at Predictive Analytics World, New York, Oct 17-21 - May 10, 2011.Register by May 20 to get Super Early Bird Pricing for Predictive Analytics World, the business event for predictive analytics professionals, managers and commercial practitioners, covering today's commercial deployment of predictive analytics, across industries and across software vendors.
- Learn What Really Works in Data Mining, June 13 - 17, New York City - May 10, 2011.Leverage highly valuable insight from within your existing data through an intensive course series with over 20 years of innovation. Significant Discount for KDnuggets subscribers - see details
- May 24 Webcast: The Analytics Power Lunch for Power Users - May 9, 2011.If you wonder why so many analytics projects seem to miss the mark, please join us for this complimentary live webcast, Measuring What Matters, featuring data mining expert Michael Berry.
- May 12, Advanced Analytics and Predictive Modeling Forum, Michigan - May 9, 2011.A day-long seminar exploring both practical and leading-edge applications of quantitative business intelligence (QBI).
- UCB Data Mining Lecture (Apr 27), Recommendations - May 5, 2011.Video of UCB Data Mining Lecture on Recommender Systems; Data Mining course review
- New Degree Programs Help Meet the Demand for Analytic Talent - May 3, 2011.the demand for people with analytics skills and expertise is growing much faster than other occupations. Many colleges are introducing new degree and certificate programs focused on data mining, data analytics and business intelligence.
- KDD 2011, Aug 21-24, San Diego - Registration open - May 3, 2011.Register now for KDD-2011, the premier international forum for data mining researchers and practitioners.
- May 9, Marketing for Response Versus Profit, Bentley U Virtual Analytics Symposium - May 3, 2011.a framework where response and profit are jointly considered, aligned with the goal of optimizing margins; examples of response-focused pitfalls, root causes of response-generated value loss, integrating profit and response, what to do when response and profit conflict, and more.
- Earn online MS in Predictive Analytics from NWU - May 2, 2011.enter a rapidly growing professional field armed with technical expertise and knowledge required for all aspects of data analysis, including advanced analytics, computer-based data mining, database management, financial analysis, predictive modeling, quantitative reasoning, web analytics and more.
Data Mining / Analytic Courses, Events News, May 2011
|→ Webcasts and Webinars |