Top jobs: Scientist, Predictive Analytics at Disney Interactive, Palo Alto; Statistician at Chubb Insurance, NJ.
Most viewed news items
- What do Data Miners Need to Learn? ( comments) - Jun 16, 2011.
- Journalistic Data Mining - Jun 15, 2011.
- LexisNexis open-sources its Hadoop killer - Jun 17, 2011.
- Poll Results: analytics/data mining tools used for a real project ( comments) - May 23, 2011.
- SAS leads advanced analytics market - Jun 14, 2011.
- New Open-source Analytics Options - Jun 17, 2011.
- Text Analytics Survey, Sentiment Analysis West (Nov 9) - Jun 16, 2011.
- FEMA watchdog endorses data mining to uncover overpayments - Jun 12, 2011.
- Most viewed items for Jun 5-11 - Jun 12, 2011.
Most viewed by subscribers
- Poll Results: Education Level - Jun 7, 2011.
- Google Launches Tool to Make Mining Search Data Easy - May 26, 2011.
- The Netflix Prize, Big Data, SVD and R - Jun 2, 2011.
- New Poll: Data types analyzed/mined in the past 12 months - Jun 7, 2011.
- Zanran - A Search Engine for Graphs - May 28, 2011.
- Madrid Summer School on Advanced Statistics and Data Mining, July 4-15 - May 26, 2011.
- Predictive Analytics World, Text Analytics World, Oct 17-21 in New York City - Jun 7, 2011.
Most viewed jobs and positions
- Scientist, Predictive Analytics at Disney Interactive Media Group, Palo Alto, CA - Jun 16, 2011.
- Statistician at Chubb Group of Insurance Companies, Whitehouse Station, NJ - Jun 13, 2011.
- Manager of Customer & Site Analytics at Sports Authority, Denver, CO - Jun 15, 2011.
- Data Operations Engineer at WaPo Labs, Washington, DC - Jun 13, 2011.
- Group Manager of Advanced Analytics (Loyalty/CRM) at Sports Authority, Denver, CO - Jun 15, 2011.