KDnuggets 13:n26, Big Data effect on Data Science is minor; Online Analytics education; Future of Statistics
Latest analytics/data mining news, including Features (8) | Software (2) | Webcasts (2) | Courses, Events (3) | Meetings (3) | Jobs (6) | Academic (2) | Competitions (1) | Publications (2) | Tweets (4) | NewsBriefs (7) | CFP (4) .
- Poll: Big Data effect on Data Science is minor
- Future of Statistics Unconference, online, Oct 30
- TESC online MBA in Data Analytics
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World San Francisco, Mar 16-20 2014 - highlights and workshops
- Upcoming November Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science
- Free Book: Theory and Applications for Advanced Text Mining
- Top news for Oct 20-26: 7 Steps for Learning Data Mining; IEEE BigData 2013 report
- Top news for Oct 13-19: 7 Steps for Learning Data Mining; Predictive Analytics in China
"For me, clean data (cleansed by somebody else) is dead. It has lost its soul." Claudia Perlich, Gilt Tech.