CIO Review 20 Most Promising Data Analytics Companies
CIO Review special report on 20 Most Promising Data Analytics Companies, which cover Big Data, CRM, enterprise, employee analytics, finance, health care, real-time insights, and even neuroscience based data analytics.
CIO Review, November, 2013.
... organizations that succeed with Big Data analytics will be those that understand the possibilities, see through the vendor hype and choose the right deployment model. In the last few months, we have looked at hundreds of data analytics companies and shortlisted the ones that are at the forefront of tackling the real analytics challenges. Here are CIOReview 20 Most Promising Data Analytics Companies, selected by a distinguished panel comprising of CEOs, CIOs, VCs, industry analysts and the editorial board of CIOReview.
- Aktana, San Francisco, CA, Founded 2008. Providing real-time, real-world insights to drive sales force effectiveness
- Atigeo, Bellevue, WA. Founded 2005. A compassionate technology company for a wiser planet
- BellaDati, Chicago, IL. Founded 2006. BellaDati is focused on agile data analytics as a complete BI suite and disrupts the market with fundamental difference in technology
- C-4 Analytics, Saugus, MA. Founded, 2009. A digital marketing agency specializing in enterprise analytics, online marketing, paid search campaigns, search engine optimization and online reputation.
- ClickFox, Denver, CO. Founded 2000. Translating terabytes of transactional experiences into a picture of humanity for customers.
- CliIntel, Denver, CO. Founded 1997. Helps clients achieve their goals via our measurement, analysis and presentment products combined with our no-nonsense professional services in telecommunications and other verticals.
- HighRoads, Woburn, MA. Founded 1999. The industry's only technology to automate the employee health benefits management process, reduce costs and ensure compliance
- Jointly Health, San Juan Capistrano, CA. Founded 2012. Providing Big Data Analytics and Closed-Loop Decision Support Platform for Remote Patient Monitoring
- Mattersight, Chicago, IL. Founded 2006. A leader in enterprise analytics for customer employee interactions
- Metric Insights, San Francisco, CA. Founded 2010. PushIntelligence Platform makes it simple for users, partners, and clients to cut through the noise, focus immediately on the critical business issues that warrant their attention, and take action
- New Health Analytics, Richmond, VA. Founded 2008. Helps hospitals, clinics and research institutes build an organized and detailed health care information system combining data warehouse with analytical workstations
- Quartet FS, New York, NY. Founded 2005. High performance analytics for operational decision making in fast changing environments
- Razorsight, Reston, VA. Founded 2002. Leveraging success with a who's who of communications providers by inventing and delivering advanced cloud-based predictive analytics solutions.
- ReachForce, Austin, TX. Founded 2005. Unleashing hidden data to generate leads and drive overlooked revenue
- Sherpa Analytics, St. Louis, MO. Founded 2006. A neuroscience based data analytics firm that specializes in providing in-depth insight, lead attitude and behavior indicators to drive decisions, strategy, program execution and measures of effectiveness for its clients
- Talent Analytics, Cambridge, MA. Founded 2002. Talent Analytics Advisor™ Platform enables businesses to model and optimize employee performance
- Think Finance, Fort Worth, TX. Founded 2001. Provides the technology and analytics platform behind today's most innovative alternative credit products
- Tracx, New York, NY. Founded 2008. Provides a powerful Social Media Management System (SMMS) that allows companies to analyze, measure, engage, and monetize the social web
- Vestrics, Carrboro, NC. Founded 2004. Vestrics software products exclusively focus on linking the human capital investments to business outcomes
- Wheelhouse Analytics, West Chester, PA. Founded 2010. Wheelhouse Analytics utilizes the expertise of its team to provide sales analytics, customized research engagements, consulting services and sales workshops.
Here is the full report with in-depth coverage of each company.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|