Deep Learning with H2O, May 21 Webcast
H2O is Google-scale open source machine learning engine for R and Big Data. Learn how Deep Learning in H2O is unlocking never before seen performance for prediction - May 21.
Deep Learning with H2O
Scalable In-Memory Machine Learning from 0xdata
Come hear how Deep Learning in H2O is unlocking never before seen performance for prediction!
H2O is Google-scale open source machine learning engine for R & Big Data. Enterprises can now use all of their data without sampling and build intelligent applications.
This live webinar introduces Distributed Deep Learning concepts, implementation and results from recent developments.
Deep Learning is trending:
Real world classification & regression use cases from eBay text dataset, MNIST handwritten digits and Cancer datasets will present the power of this game changing technology.
When: May 21st, 2014 at 2pm EST
- SriSatish Ambati, CEO & Co-Founder, 0xdata
- Arno Candel, Physicist & Hacker, 0xdata
H2O in-memory Prediction Engine for Big Data:
- Distributed in-memory math platform =>
GLM, GBM, RF, K-Means, PCA, Deep Learning
- Easy to use SDK / API => Java, R, Scala, Python, JSON, Browser-based GUI
- Businesses can use ALL of their data (w. or w/o Hadoop) => Modeling without Sampling
- Big Data + Better Algorithms => Better Predictions
What is Deep Learning?
Wikipedia: Deep learning is a set of algorithms in machine learning that attempt to model high-level abstractions in data by using architectures composed of multiple non-linear transformations.
Example: Input data: (facial image) ===> Prediction (person's ID)
Registration for this webinar