Webcast – Analytically Speaking Featuring Michael Schrage
MIT Research Fellow Michael Schrage helps you answer the key question for becoming a successful innovator. His insights will give you a new perspective on how to create value.
Who do we want our customers to become?
According to MIT Research Fellow Michael Schrage, this is the question you should ask if you want to be a successful innovator. His insights will give you a new perspective on how to create value – and how analytics and data visualization can help you do that effectively. Schrage will also discuss some of the topics he writes about in the business press, including the economics of innovation, iterative and efficient learning, and workplace collaboration.
On the table for discussion:
- The differences between statistics, mathematics and data science.
- How big data is redefining the 80/20 rule.
- Information-rich data versus information-sparse data.
- Data visualizations as a way to promote collaboration.
- The democratization of data analysis.
On-demand webcasts featuring additional thought leaders are also available.